Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I love browsing Comixolgy for comics with black leads, Marvel and DC move way too slow for me.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Are nicks not reading coates bp? Wakanda has access to a 5 galaxy empire, Gods that can actually do tangible actions during battles and Storm is dikkmatized. Wakanda in 5 :win:

X-men have faced galactic empires before and has a member in Vulcan that defeated one and took it over. The written for X-men storm always trumps the writing for bp storm because she is an x-men character not a bp character. The marvel universe has always had God’s that did tangible things in battle so that is probably be something that the x-men would be prepared for seeing how they have dealt with the Greek and Norse pantheons in battle before. X-men in four.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
X-Men/Krakoa have more raw power than any nation on Earth right now, including Wakanda, but Wakanda probably has the best tech and resources. Wakanda would not win an all out offensive without the Avengers and other heroes getting involved but they could work a war or attrition or covert ops.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Just re-read house of x 5 and they admit my boy Synch is alive. Had me like :ohhh: this morning before work

Don't Be Jivin Me :damn:

I waited for over 20 years:ohlawd:

Said To Be The Most Powerful Mutant ever when he learn how to keep every Mutant and Super Powered Being he Synched with

:ufdup: now they need to Repower Prodigy and take of those mental blocks so he can keep all the knowledge of every being he come in contact

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn HOX/POX is on some shyt :ohhh: and when did Prof X become such a dyckhead. I just know sinister imprinted himself on every damn clone somehow with his weird ass. Theres no way a civil war dont pop off to ruin krakoa because they are way too many OP mutants there to be taken out unless someone is a double agent

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if he can bring back the bus kids. i think getting the dna sample would be harder that the mind scan. and what about mutants like no girl and glob? are they stuck looking like shyt?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
i wonder if he can bring back the bus kids. i think getting the dna sample would be harder that the mind scan. and what about mutants like no girl and glob? are they stuck looking like shyt?

That's seems to be the plan right?

Ultimately bringing back the 16 million who died in Genosha :banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
iqFqFnx.jpg

1MGSvqI.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Marvel were like fukk it with always giving Miles good artists when Bendis left :heh:
Its fukked up cause this issue starts off with this shytty art then closes out in the final couple pages with the regular artist they been using.

Whats the science behind that shyt??
:deadmanny: