Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When it comes to dues ex machina ass pulls, Hickman's "I create ships to survive the end of all existence" T'Challa is matched/surpassed only by Aaron's "I just pull anti-anything tech out my ass, because I'm the Black Panther" T'Challa :wow:

So yea, we already know villains have firearms with ammunition that suppress the mutant gene via nanites. So T'Challa and anti-mutant pulse bomb nanite fukkery is the type of fukkery I'd expect from Hickman; it would be a cold war.

Or, Gentle is repurposed from being a p*ssy to being the ultimate double agent spying for Wakanda while playing the role of a p*ssy this entire time:damn:

After goldballs, anything is possible :lupe:

BP did make a temp mutant gene suppressor out of radio shack parts when he was depowered and doing the hells kitchen thing. Who knows what he could create with his full resources :ohhh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Y'all really liked this House of X #5? Matter of fact, the entire series. He just went around the world, to bring you to a beginning, with a more convoluted X-history/present/future than what we already have.

Most of the characterizations are so far off, he would've been better off starting with a fresh new batch of characters.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So, who is gonna be the main villain for this Hickman series? Is this shyt gonna be more focused on humans vs. mutants? There's gotta be some villains plotting and scheming. :patrice:

the cats they just let on board, nimrod and crew, with guests appearances by wakanda and the avengers. maybe the new squadron supreme

Y'all really liked this House of X #5? Matter of fact, the entire series. He just went around the world, to bring you to a beginning, with a more convoluted X-history/present/future than what we already have.

Most of the characterizations are so far off, he would've been better off starting with a fresh new batch of characters.

i think the characters being off is intentional. like the way we saw storm acting is very unlike the character, and although scott feels remorse for killing him now, theres no way hes gonna give up reigns to the xmen to charles without some sort of confrontation. the only characters weve seen this arc acting like themselves are creed, emma, and cassandra nova

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yknow, im kinda glad slotts iron man is getting cancelled after this issue. seeing both tony and jan shyt on pym when its clear ultron is in the damn drivers seat is ridiculous
I dropped the book because Slott was writing every character I liked like shyt.
He ruined Jocasta, Machine Man, Rhodey...that book has been ass from jump.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Haven't the souls/DNA been mixed up already? I mean, Hickman already laid it down in the future timeline.

Sinister messed with the DNA's on Moira's 9th life.

On the 10th life, Charles goes to him to have every mutant DNA so he can do the resurrection stuff. This Charles already knows Sinister sabotaged everything on the 9th life so supposedly, he should know how to work around Sinister's scheming ass this time around. And he did mind control him so he would follow orders and only remember stuff when Charles wanted it.

Having said that, everything needed to fukk this plan up was laid out in this issue so I'm sure Sinister or someone else will ruin everything eventually, somehow someway :pachaha:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaron's Avengers is boring now.

I could never really get into it. I liked the first arc, but everything after that didn't interest me.

HoX/PoX is cool, but I'm not loving it, maybe because I'm not that immersed in X-Men lore. Still haven't read the last two issues.

It's much better than X-men Disassembled/Age of X-man tho. That shyt was:trash:.