Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
theres living on top of each other, and theres impossible numbers. people in new york city live on top of each other and their population was 8 million. 16 million on an island that small doesnt make sense for a variety of reasons. waste management, as well as food maintenance would be major issues. theres also the fact that genosha was a tourist attraction as well. you would at least have a favelas situation but that doesnt appear the case either, so where were all the mutants housed

im aware that the brotherhood and xmen arent the same organization. my point was that they both represent mutants to the known world and even worse, many of the mutants on the brotherhood squad have been housed at the school the xmen live and work out of, so its easy to see why people would be confused. it doesnt help that the xmen like to act as if they speak for all of mutantkind

why do i have to have trust in something to complain? that doesnt make sense. what does fairly trying creed do? so if he was taking to any sort of judicial system, emma wouldnt have kicked in the door claiming diplomatic immunity?
its only because she felt he was being unjustly tried? and if shes pulling the diplomatic immunity card, then that means the trial has to hold up in someones court.

where has it ever been stated that wanda caused near a million deaths? where? because that has never been the case anywhere.

What was your favorite X-Men run?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That whole decimation shyt was done sloppy. Some mutants got reverted to human. Some just lost their powers but kept the fukked up abnormalities like Chamber or Stacy X

You mean by the writing sense or in canon? Because I'd argue how could you even do it better from a writing perspective and from a canon perspective, its because Wanda didn't know what she was doing or how to do it.

Mutants are not humans, they are genetically different, but they are genetically related. Its not purely just the powers that make mutant's "mutant". Someone like Beast, Blob or Chamber, their mutant powers completely alter the way their bodies function, you can't just handwave all of that without it being considered "sloppy writing".

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Naw if Storm and Ice Man ever go full out they will take The Avengers out, your Brain have Electros Strom Control that shyt and fried their brain's, Ice Man can freeze your life liquids. Xavier could have the Avengers fight each other by Controlling their minds are just shut their brains off.

Xavier, Rachel Summer's, Magneto, Rogue, Ice Man, Storm at that time could of wreck the Avengers

More or less.

Its always a toss up who wins between the X-Men and Avengers, it mostly depends who is on either squad or if you are talking a line up of the best and most powerful or not.

Top tier Avengers teams have Thor, Hyperion, Captain Universe, Wolverine and the like...

Top tier X-Men teams have multiple Phoenixes, reality warpers, Celestials, Wolverine and the like...

it all depends..

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
More or less.

Its always a toss up who wins between the X-Men and Avengers, it mostly depends who is on either squad or if you are talking a line up of the best and most powerful or not.

Top tier Avengers teams have Thor, Hyperion, Captain Universe, Wolverine and the like...

Top tier X-Men teams have multiple Phoenixes, reality warpers, Celestials, Wolverine and the like...

it all depends..
The sentry is an avenger too as is Wanda.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
It's the second red book. The first red was HoX2.

Best from what I can figure regarding the secrets

1. Just some gossipy joke shyt:skip:
2. I don't know. Trying to think of a mutant who has come back recently but was fashionable.
3. Definitely Madelyne Pryor related
4. I got no idea.
5. Wolverine, Jean, Cyclops related? Wolverine because of the best at what he does thing. But I don't think Cyclops and Jean are currently married. Hmmm
6. Ernst was in a story with Sinister and she was the mole.
7. Other Summers children. Believable... Corsair got the fukk around didn't he :pachaha:
8. This is obvious as hell. Apoc's OG horsemen.
9. Phoenix and Jean Grey
10. So the mutant Sinister they brainwashed got whacked and replaced by a different Sinister :pachaha:

The Wolverine thing I thought related to Vindicator and Guardian, because she was married with a kid and he knew a bit of what was going on, but it would seem a bit off the mark...

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
The sentry is an avenger too as is Wanda.

I agree as both are very powerful but both are also easily dispatched. A low level psychic could probably send the Sentry off running, if non psychics can do it with words, I don't see why it can't happen again. And Wanda is a glass cannon, very powerful but no defensive options, I'd worry over a Dr. Strange moreso than her.

But then again, you got Magik, Magneto, X-Man, Legion, Hope Summers, etc as well as several X-Men members have had the Captain Universe powers.

But if I were to bet my check it'll probably come down to The Phoenix Force vs. Captain Universe

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I agree as both are very powerful but both are also easily dispatched. A low level psychic could probably send the Sentry off running, if non psychics can do it with words, I don't see why it can't happen again. And Wanda is a glass cannon, very powerful but no defensive options, I'd worry over a Dr. Strange moreso than her.

But then again, you got Magik, Magneto, X-Man, Legion, Hope Summers, etc as well as several X-Men members have had the Captain Universe powers.

But if I were to bet my check it'll probably come down to The Phoenix Force vs. Captain Universe
Isn't current Sentry perfect?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I need Apocalypse Sentry back,

tumblr_n91pyaUVDZ1tcnpluo1_500.png

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
More or less.

it all depends..
When has a reality warper or celestial been on an x men team?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

The void overpowered emma easily how is a low level psychic doing anything to the sentry?