Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
When has a reality warper or celestial been on an x men team?

Legion, X-Man, Franklin Richards, Apocalypse/Death Archangel if you want to count recent occurrences.

The void overpowered emma easily how is a low level psychic doing anything to the sentry?

Well Cyclops easily dispatched and contained The Void as well but Robert doesn't have full control of the Void YET and with Robert Reynolds biggest weakness being psychological, I'd wager most psychics with some skill can at least incapacitate him.

How Emma Frost Took Down The Sentry

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Wolverine actually did hunt her down and was stopped by Iron Lad and time travel shenanigans. Its basically what Children's Crusade was about.
I must of missed that arc

I would of sent Sabertooth he would of got the job done

Never send a Runt to do a Man's Job

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Legion, X-Man, Franklin Richards, Apocalypse/Death Archangel if you want to count recent occurrences.

Well Cyclops easily dispatched and contained The Void as well but Robert doesn't have full control of the Void YET and with Robert Reynolds biggest weakness being psychological, I'd wager most psychics with some skill can at least incapacitate him.

How Emma Frost Took Down The Sentry
Being a mutant automatically makes you a part of the x-men? And him being mentally unstable doesnt make him succeptable to being defeated by a psychic. And amped dr strange and loki couldnt beat the void a low showing (ive never heard of this instance btw sounds like pis with cyclops) doesnt really mean much. Also Emma just helped sentry gain control and got fukked up doing it I dont see what this proves...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wolverine actually did hunt her down and was stopped by Iron Lad and time travel shenanigans. Its basically what Children's Crusade was about.
Yeah he got ETHERED pretty easily by a teenager after talking all that shyt. It was funny how Wanda was willing to marry Doom after she got her memories back though.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ Xavier and Mags trusting sinister at all this mofo the devil incarnate. 2pacalypse putting in that work til the end of time like a boss. I dont follow comics that much but im glad my 3 favorite characters in mags sinister and apoc are getting shine.

With all this end of the world stuff that happens in the marvel 616 universe why dont the celestials come back to fukk up these threats because their egg is in the earth’s core?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
right?!

at first she was whatever, plus DD is blind he don't care what she looks like.
With the new artist AND she's asking for it: :ehh:

Matt: :to: This.. this isn't right. You're married, and this isn't making things better, Let me help you, though! We can fix-

Bookstore Girl: :damn: Stop trying to save me! I don't wanna be saved! I just wanna fukk!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We counting that brief time Franklin lived at the mansion in Generation X as him being an X-Man?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
We counting that brief time Franklin lived at the mansion in Generation X as him being an X-Man?

I mean, sure why not? Sure its a caveat, but if we talking all time, all powerful, Franklin gotta be in the convo.

But even if we take him out of the equation, is it even gonna get past Phoenix Forces and Captain Universe wielders? Like I said, who wins and who is more powerful is all about the line ups each team has.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yeah he got ETHERED pretty easily by a teenager after talking all that shyt. It was funny how Wanda was willing to marry Doom after she got her memories back though.

smh… lol

But for real, Emma very easily dispatched the Avengers whole team in that book.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Being a mutant automatically makes you a part of the x-men? And him being mentally unstable doesnt make him succeptable to being defeated by a psychic. And amped dr strange and loki couldnt beat the void a low showing (ive never heard of this instance btw sounds like pis with cyclops) doesnt really mean much. Also Emma just helped sentry gain control and got fukked up doing it I dont see what this proves...

Officially, it hasn't been that way, but the way the Books have been written lately and including Hickman's current run, it seems that way.

The Cyclops instance was the Void seeping into his head and him being able to actually contain it. Which is not PIS because its fukking Cyclops. If there is ANYONE that's mind is well trained in psychic resistance and compartmentalized enough to maintain it, its him.

Don't get me wrong tho, Sentry is godly powerful but he's very unreliable in a fight. He's nearly unbeatable physically by anyone not on a cosmic level but he's very unreliable mentally. How many times has he flew off scared/panicking from Earth because his mind was messed with? What I'm saying is instances like these are easily duplicated by a psychic especially when non psychic have pulled it off.