Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
strikeforce1c.jpg

Blade's in charge huh?:ehh:

strikeforce11.jpg

strikeforce12.jpg

strikeforce12.jpg

strikeforce13.jpg

strikeforce14.jpg

:ehh::ehh:

I'd rather this lineup have been the Agents of Wakanda, but whatever
I'm always here for more Monica Rambeau but she (and Spiderwoman to a lesser extent) don't really fit the mission statement of this group.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Mutants represent marginalized people...if you aren't one you cant relate, im loving the fukk humanity sh!t :manny:

That doesn't make sense. Being marginalized doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Especially take in a damn serial killer who seems to focus on humans and wolverine annually.

teacher

All Star
Daps
That doesn't make sense. Being marginalized doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Especially take in a damn serial killer who seems to focus on humans and wolverine annually.

They said they were going to deal with Sabretooth themselves and diplomatic Immunity is a real thing. The Mutants are just staying on code :umad:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Victor kills whoever he wants. Mutant Massacre ect. He just loves killing. But Mutants won't be judged fairly in human courts and they'll definitely use Creed as a precedent generalize all mutants. Let's also not forget that most of Creeds kills come from merc work, he was hired by humans.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They said they were going to deal with Sabretooth themselves and diplomatic Immunity is a real thing. The Mutants are just staying on code :umad:

They've always said they'll deal with him. At times "dealing with him" meant putting him on teams. And they also have other mutant murderers on squads as well. Doesn't give me any confidence. The X-Men are clowns

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Victor kills whoever he wants. Mutant Massacre ect. He just loves killing. But Mutants won't be judged fairly in human courts and they'll definitely use Creed as a precedent generalize all mutants. Let's also not forget that most of Creeds kills come from merc work, he was hired by humans.

And he has free will so he could easily turn it down. He also loves killing. He's not some prisoner of war. He's not on a state sanctioned kill squad. He's not on the thunderbolts. I mean I could even give him somewhat of a pass if he was tearing up purifiers or reavers, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And he has free will so he could easily turn it down. He also loves killing. He's not some prisoner of war. He's not on a state sanctioned kill squad. He's not on the thunderbolts. I mean I could even give him somewhat of a pass if he was tearing up purifiers or reavers, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
He was killing Purifiers in Weapon X or some off shoot there of. Let's not act like humanity isn't allowing people to be injected with nano sentinels against thier will instead of finding the people responsible. The Avengers don't do a damn thing better than the X-men who at least have a cause.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He was killing Purifiers in Weapon X or some off shoot there of. Let's not act like humanity isn't allowing people to be injected with nano sentinels against thier will instead of finding the people responsible. The Avengers don't do a damn thing better than the X-men who at least have a cause.

Covert cabals that most people don't even know exist are the cause. Like the various hulk hunting units. It's not like the average citizen has a vote on what these a$$holes do. The X-Men have had a cause for a long ass time, but always manage to fumble the ball at the end.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Covert cabals that most people don't even know exist are the cause. Like the various hulk hunting units. It's not like the average citizen has a vote on what these a$$holes do. The X-Men have had a cause for a long ass time, but always manage to fumble the ball at the end.
SHIELD knew and didn't give ten shyts. :usure: