Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Nick wasn't, Maria wasn't and neither was Steve. They were able to capture powerful supervillains easily but not some racist zealots?
Genosha anyone. Get outta here.

This was the whole point of Cyclops and the X-Men defending Hope from the Avengers. The Avengers NEVER came n tried to help during the many times humans persecuted them and NOW u wanna meddle in our affairs. Nope! Let’s scrap!

:blessed:

Thankfully afterwards Cap learned from it and started that Avengers/X-Men Unity Squad. (Which was dope! Wild stories and interactions! I hope they bring it back someday.)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nick wasn't, Maria wasn't and neither was Steve. They were able to capture powerful supervillains easily but not some racist zealots?
Genosha anyone. Get outta here.

They also made lmds and did other shyt. Nick didn't trust shield. Maria was nigh incompetent and Steve was running it at the end of the world.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This was the whole point of Cyclops and the X-Men defending Hope from the Avengers. The Avengers NEVER came n tried to help during the many times humans persecuted them and NOW u wanna meddle in our affairs. Nope! Let’s scrap!

:blessed:

Thankfully afterwards Cap learned from it and started that Avengers/X-Men Unity Squad. (Which was dope! Wild stories and interactions! I hope they bring it back someday.)

I mean, how often did the X-Men deal with avengers issues? They practically lived in different worlds until recently

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They also made lmds and did other shyt. Nick didn't trust shield. Maria was nigh incompetent and Steve was running it at the end of the world.
Nick had people he trusted, Steven ran Shield in the Heroic age. They were hunting down Hammer agents and Aim they could have put the Purifiers on the list. Your excuses don't add up.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nick had people he trusted, Steven ran Shield in the Heroic age. They were hunting down Hammer agents and Aim they could have put the Purifiers on the list. Your excuses don't add up.

people you trust doesnt add up to much if they are greatly outnumbered by the ones you dont. theyre just kept in place to let him know when shyts coming, not a taskforce.

hammer is a government agency with a fixed locale and noted agents and aim is a former(or current, i dont know whos the head of aim anymore)terrorist organization that was very public about its recruiting practices. the purifiers are not that. they are completely underground and only surface when they hit. unless the plan is to destroy churches looking for them...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
people you trust doesnt add up to much if they are greatly outnumbered by the ones you dont. theyre just kept in place to let him know when shyts coming, not a taskforce.

hammer is a government agency with a fixed locale and noted agents and aim is a former(or current, i dont know whos the head of aim anymore)terrorist organization that was very public about its recruiting practices. the purifiers are not that. they are completely underground and only surface when they hit. unless the plan is to destroy churches looking for them...
Nick Fury had the Watchers eye. Maria had a cosmic cube she could have wished them away.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nick Fury had the Watchers eye. Maria had a cosmic cube she could have wished them away.

nick involving himself with the watcher forced him to become one. he cant do a damn thing but watch now. and maria hill with a cosmic cube would be like giving the three stooges the cosmic cube. pleasant was a disaster that ended with the corrupting of one of marvels greatest. she'll fumble into a no more mutants scenario, but for real and not with shutting off the x-gene

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nick involving himself with the watcher forced him to become one. he cant do a damn thing but watch now. and maria hill with a cosmic cube would be like giving the three stooges the cosmic cube. pleasant was a disaster that ended with the corrupting of one of marvels greatest. she'll fumble into a no more mutants scenario, but for real and not with shutting off the x-gene

Hell, I think stuff like this is the reason for human resentment of mutants as opposed to other superpowered folks not named The Hulk.

Mutants are born with powers and learn to control their shyt more often than not. Or they have a few good or not so good support systems to help.

Humans gotta win a cosmic lottery or steal power or have somebody else give them powers.... and they usually fukk it up tremendously.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:patrice: I just realized the general population doesn't even hate The Hulk. They're just scared of his rampages.

:russ: Imagine humanity picketing and shyt, demanding the government or some heroes do something about The Hulk. Holding news conferences and shyt.

:mjlol: It would straight divide the heroic community. World Civil War Hulk 3

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She could have just said no more racism and prejudice and shyt would have been sweet. The idiot.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She could have just said no more racism and prejudice and shyt would have been sweet. The idiot.
humans are fukked up in marvel. Canada has weapon X programs and department k that are nazi like. The sentinel program is ethnic cleansing taken to the next level. Humans are so fukked up that its retconned that the sublime parasite caused some of their hatred.... yeah they explained the insane bigotry even to those that save them as a parasite :russ:
shyt is so bad when DC heroes did the marvel crossover they thought the heroes must be doin a bad job if the people treat em like shyt:mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
Hell, I think stuff like this is the reason for human resentment of mutants as opposed to other superpowered folks not named The Hulk.

Mutants are born with powers and learn to control their shyt more often than not. Or they have a few good or not so good support systems to help.

Humans gotta win a cosmic lottery or steal power or have somebody else give them powers.... and they usually fukk it up tremendously.
Yeah and think about how much some white folks are trippin over the whole great replacement in real life. You got nutcases writing manifestos about that shyt.

Honestly mutants may have to pull inhumans move and get off planet and collect the new comers we all saw what that cassandra cain sentinel did to genosha

The axe murderer

Daps
He was killing Purifiers in Weapon X or some off shoot there of. Let's not act like humanity isn't allowing people to be injected with nano sentinels against thier will instead of finding the people responsible. The Avengers don't do a damn thing better than the X-men who at least have a cause.
Speaking of avengers you know how many times iron man, reed, dr strange saved earth? Yet when world war hulk pit them in a coloseum to fight each other to the death what did the humans do? They cheered.
They actually cheered their heroes tearing each other apart:mjlol:
Thats why every dark dystopia you see in the Xmen like days of future past is probably the only way this shyt is gonna end up:mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
69261206_2043795982387915_513190962000822272_n.jpg

6TWRCbg_d.jpg
aoUpItU_d.jpg

XC7Dhs2_d.jpg

wL0STGo_d.jpg

there are,more but this was a good,callback