Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
latest

I fukks with that song
:russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Justice League Dark: I don't like Klarion's new look. They basically turned him into a friar. Reminds me of what they did to Daimon Hellstrom. Solomon Grundy looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil. Circe dumb as shyt. Eclipso is gonna screw that whole evil team over. :mjlol:

---------------------

House of X: For some reason it just clicked with me that this is Sol's Hammer, and Tony didn't do shyt with it. Just... left it out there. But I gotta give props to Hickman. I've read and owned a metric shyt ton of comics over my lifetime. Hickman, outside of Remender and Ellis, is one of the few writers I've seen take his ideas and use them.... no matter if he's writing a whole nother book for a whole nother category. Or even company. If he didn't have time to use it in a story, it's gonna pop up in another story.

Scott: I'm scared. :to:

Charles: I know. It's okay, Scott. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. You're note gonna die-

Magneto: :umad: Yes you are! But martyrs live forever!:mjgrin:

-----------------------

Thanos: Should be titled "Gamora". That's a hell of a last page reveal, though. I've been enjoying the hell out of this book as long as I think of it as a Gamora book and not a Thanos one

Venom: Can we PLEASE get The Maker and Mister Sinister in the same room? On the same team? As enemies plotting on each other? Please? I'm not a fan of spider crossovers but it is what it is. But I love how Eddie's been shown as getting the same battle damage as Peter, but without Pete's healing factor. It makes him seem more badass. I need to look up these symbiotes.

-------------------------

Avengers: Did I miss something? Robbie isn't possessed by a Spirit of Vengeance

Doctor Mirage: Valiant needs to just start shipping all it's books as issue 1. Every month.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League Dark: I don't like Klarion's new look. They basically turned him into a friar. Reminds me of what they did to Daimon Hellstrom. Solomon Grundy looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil. Circe dumb as shyt. Eclipso is gonna screw that whole evil team over. :mjlol:
I'm not feeling Klarion's new look either (or Hellstrom's for that matter). I assumed Grundy was looking like that because he took Lex Luthor up on his offer or something.
And Circe already had a pretty effective squad but her being greedy and trying to add Eclipso is definitely gonna bite her in the ass.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not feeling Klarion's new look either (or Hellstrom's for that matter). I assumed Grundy was looking like that because he took Lex Luthor up on his offer or something.
And Circe already had a pretty effective squad but her being greedy and trying to add Eclipso is definitely gonna bite her in the ass.

I was like :ehh: when they were showing the team.

I saw that last panel and was literally like

giphy.gif

"you dumb broad :mjlol:"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
House of X: For some reason it just clicked with me that this is Sol's Hammer, and Tony didn't do shyt with it. Just... left it out there. But I gotta give props to Hickman. I've read and owned a metric shyt ton of comics over my lifetime. Hickman, outside of Remender and Ellis, is one of the few writers I've seen take his ideas and use them.... no matter if he's writing a whole nother book for a whole nother category. Or even company. If he didn't have time to use it in a story, it's gonna pop up in another story.
:dwillhuh:

That’s the entire reason why Mystique & co. broke into Damage Control, breh. They kept the blueprints for Sol's Hammer there.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

That’s the entire reason why Mystique & co. broke into Damage Control, breh. They kept the blueprints for Sol's Hammer there.

:yeshrug: this is me we're talking about.

I'm lucky I didn't wake up in the middle of the night 6 months after the run was over talking bout ":dwillhuh: wait that's SOL'S HAMMER!?"

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

---------------------

Scott: I'm scared. :to:

Charles: I know. It's okay, Scott. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. You're note gonna die-

Magneto: :umad: Yes you are! But martyrs live forever!:mjgrin:

-----------------------

Thanos: Should be titled "Gamora". That's a hell of a last page reveal, though. I've been enjoying the hell out of this book as long as I think of it as a Gamora book and not a Thanos one

Venom: Can we PLEASE get The Maker and Mister Sinister in the same room? On the same team? As enemies plotting on each other? Please? I'm not a fan of spider crossovers but it is what it is. But I love how Eddie's been shown as getting the same battle damage as Peter, but without Pete's healing factor. It makes him seem more badass. I need to look up these symbiotes.

-------------------------

Avengers: Did I miss something? Robbie isn't possessed by a Spirit of Vengeance

Doctor Mirage: Valiant needs to just start shipping all it's books as issue 1. Every month.
Robbie is possessed by some other shyt. It happened in his 1st book

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
strikeforce1c.jpg

Tini Howard (W) • Germán Peralta (A) • Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
NO COMPROMISE. NO MERCY.
ALL NEW, ONGOING SERIES!
From the dark minds of rising stars Tini Howard and Germán Peralta comes a tale of the underside of the Marvel Universe! A new threat is secretly taking over the planet — and the more people who know about it, the more powerful the threat becomes. Blade dealt with this threat once before, and hoped to never have to again. He can’t bring the Avengers in on this — not just for their own safety, but for the safety of everyone on Earth. So he must recruit a team of heroes accustomed to darkness — a strikeforce. Blade, Angela, Spider-Woman, Wiccan, the Winter Soldier, Monica Rambeau and Daimon Hellstrom join forces to fight the fights that no other Marvel team can take on!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Blade's in charge huh?:ehh:

strikeforce11.jpg

strikeforce12.jpg

strikeforce12.jpg

strikeforce13.jpg

strikeforce14.jpg

:ehh::ehh:

I'd rather this lineup have been the Agents of Wakanda, but whatever