Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Cyclops has been pretty much a cipher in all the glimpses of him so far.
I'm wondering if that is an in-story thing or if Hickman just doesn't have a feel for a voice for Cyclops?

I think it's pretty clear that he's either deliberately writing him like this for reasons yet unrevealed, or he really does have no feel for the character.

Say what you will about what he became in the 2010s (I've hated Scott's character for damn near a decade at this point), but there was a real progression from Morrison's Cyclops to the more militant version we saw in the mid-2010s.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I haven't watched Raw yet.

Because something more important came up that needs to be acknowledged...

69.jpg

Eli :to:

A fukkin shame Marvel squandered Eli and the entire Bradley bloodline.

the new Patriot is so fukking forgettable its painful. And in the age of "wokeness", Eli wouldve been a relevant character as his early personality was the "angry black kid who was resentful of how his people (aka his grandfather) were treated". Its stereotypical, but it wouldve worked .

And his first costume was dope AF

Patriot-Marvel-Comics-Young-Avengers-Elijah-Bradley-c.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
A fukkin shame Marvel squandered Eli and the entire Bradley bloodline.

the new Patriot is so fukking forgettable its painful. And in the age of "wokeness", Eli wouldve been a relevant character as his early personality was the "angry black kid who was resentful of how his people (aka his grandfather) were treated". Its stereotypical, but it wouldve worked .

And his first costume was dope AF

Patriot-Marvel-Comics-Young-Avengers-Elijah-Bradley-c.jpg
How funny the world is sometimes.

Im actually watching the latest episode of MARVEL Rising and the NEW Patriot is on here trading quips with Squirrel Girl.
:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Coates finally did it, tied in the wakandan empire with 616 Wakanda. T'challa has access to trillions of soldiers and 5 galaxies :blessed: and Ororo or Nakia at any given night :win:Wakanda got their Gods back :banderas:
5 galaxies? What I miss? I heard about the space farring shyt but....