Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Supposedly he has a 2 year plan for X-Men. It's gonna be interesting to see what Marvel does to try to keep him (at this point I don't think Hickman is that interested in staying) and if DC finally gives him a serious offer.
Personally I don't wanna see him at DC. I know he'd kill Legion of Superheroes, but I imagine them kneecaping him .

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Personally I don't wanna see him at DC. I know he'd kill Legion of Superheroes, but I imagine them kneecaping him .

I can’t see DC getting him if Bendis is there. They got legit issues and Bendis kind of ran him out of Marvel last time. I think he is on the fast track to becoming their new Bendis. Especially if this X-Men reboot goes as good as it looks like it will.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can’t see DC getting him if Bendis is there. They got legit issues and Bendis kind of ran him out of Marvel last time. I think he is on the fast track to becoming their new Bendis. Especially if this X-Men reboot goes as good as it looks like it will.

I could be 100% wrong here but I don't think Hickman wants that kid of position/power right now. To be honest I think Cates is Marvel's new Bendis.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Norman was bonded to the Carnage symbiote at the end of Dan Slott's run of Amazing Spider-man. In the Donny Cates run of Venom the symbiote has a been revealed to take pieces of DNA from their previous host called the Codex.
I knew about the red goblin, I didn't know about it saving DNA and how that attributes to norman acting like cletus kasady all of a sudden

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I've only read his Death of the Inhumans, which was dope as fukk.

Dude has been doing a shyt ton of books and events, just like peak Bendis used to.
His runs on Venom and Thanos has been excellent and his Guardians runs has been dope so far. He's got a dope little Silver Surfer mini going that spun out of the Guardians series. I'd check out his Cosmic Ghost Rider run too if you like his Thanos run.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Supposedly he has a 2 year plan for X-Men. It's gonna be interesting to see what Marvel does to try to keep him (at this point I don't think Hickman is that interested in staying) and if DC finally gives him a serious offer.

I definitely see him leaving if his creator owned stuff finally starts getting greenlit. Probably the only reason he even came back.

But right now.. his got everyone talking about the X-Men again :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He's their new Morrison.