Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah, Sublime was disguised as the mutant power-boosting drug “kick” that turned Magneto back into a genocidal supremacist.

Which is why I never understood the so unnecessary Xorn confusion and bullshyt that traveled from Chuck Austen’s diarrhea-dipped pen into a god awfully underwhelming Bendis reveal in the pages of New Avengers.

There was no need for the stupid retcon. There was a perfectly good reason for Magneto to go psycho, he was infected and hijacked by an all-powerful ancient sentient bacteria!

All they had to do was come up with a reason to bring him back to life, which has been done before 347866777532296545 times in comics.

Instead they just said “Oh yeah that epic Magneto story you just read? That wasn’t really Magneto.” :hubie:
during when magneto was doing shyt like this
X-Men+147-17.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think that is the last time we seen Moira the 9th. They introduced that computer data bath that keeps dead people around for a purpose. I think she is legit there for the merge with the Phalanx. Which is where she gets the idea for the 10th. Though its really cool how this info leads to the team going to that space station to take Nimrod out once and for all

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't think that is the last time we seen Moira the 9th. They introduced that computer data bath that keeps dead people around for a purpose. I think she is legit there for the merge with the Phalanx. Which is where she gets the idea for the 10th. Though its really cool how this info leads to the team going to that space station to take Nimrod out once and for all

that would make sense with the two black out panels before her 10th life started

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
during when magneto was doing shyt like this
X-Men+147-17.jpg
Yeah that was the scariest Magneto we’d ever seen.

Cassandra Nova was Morrison’s most heralded villain creation, but Sublime was the final boss of his run.

Sublime used Magneto to kill Jean Grey before her Phoenix force fully returned. In his Here Comes Tomorrow future timeline, Sublime had taken over Beast fully and was waging species war.

He had an army of Cyclops/Nightcrawler//Madrox clones. :heh: Sublime wanted to wipe out all species except his own genetic progeny.

Phoenix Jean killed him then went into the M’kraan crystal and warned present day Cyclops to stay at the Xavier Institute and run it with Emma because that future was created when Cyclops quit the X-Men after mourning her death and Beast tried to run the school himself and started using kick cause he was depressed.

Jean had to go back in time to tell her husband to be with his side bytch after her death for the future of mutantkind. :wow:

“Live, Scott”

Grant Morrison New X-Men was so GOAT.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
But we know Cylobel was the last person to get the bath