Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skullslaught
bo2N3mw.jpg

Jesus that looks horrible :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Jesus that looks horrible :snoop:

UA has been crack so far though. Remender can do no wrong.

UXM still sucks. :snoop:@the instant freefall in quality writing from Gillen to Bendis. GOTG was straight. Avengers #6 was dope as usual. Uncanny X-Force has been surprisingly solid after 2 issues despite the nonsensical lineup. Cable and X-Force is :snooze: The best book in Marvel Now so far is New Avengers without a doubt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
UA has been crack so far though. Remender can do no wrong.

UXM still sucks. :snoop:@the instant freefall in quality writing from Gillen to Bendis. GOTG was straight. Avengers #6 was dope as usual. Uncanny X-Force has been surprisingly solid after 2 issues despite the nonsensical lineup. Cable and X-Force is :snooze: The best book in Marvel Now so far is New Avengers without a doubt.

I am still not feeling Remender's Captain America. And while UXM is not the total trainwreck I assumed it would be it is still not a good book.
And what the hell is with Bendis seemingly ignoring the entirety of the DnA Marvel space comics and the events that happened in them in GotG?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think Superior Spider-Man is a good candidate for Best Book in Marvel right now but I'm a little behind on New Avengers and Avengers in truth. About to read Uncanny X Force #2 ...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Uncanny X-Men is OK so far. I'm just not feeling the Magneto thing. I want to see where UXF is headed. I want redemption for Bishop, not more of this Wile E Coyote ish.

Why isn't anyone reading Gambit? It's a fun filled book, full of Gambit knowingly or unwillingly gettin into ish.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I think Im gonna drop Uncanny Avengers, it fukking blows :scusthov:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Spider Man from the Avengers book Pete or Doc Ock?

Its Doc Ock...he was being a major dikk to Cannonball and Sunspot in the latest issue of Avengers.

I'm surprised at some of the negative reactions UA is getting here. It's dope to me. :yeshrug:

I don't hate it but this first story arc didn't knock my socks off or even have me anticipating the next issue.
And John Cassady's art is fukking horrific.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick Remender interview about his upcoming plans for Uncanny Avengers.

Remender Plans an Apocalyptic Future for the "Uncanny Avengers" - Comic Book Resources

His ideas for the future of the book sound cool and that preview art looks a million times better than the stuff Cassady has been doing.
I also like adding Sunfire and Wasp to the team however a pacifist Wonder Man seem like it would be interesting for an issue or two but then get a bit tiresome.
One thing I am curious about is why Remender isn't introducing a telepath to the team. You would think that with the Red Skull having Prof. X's powers and showing he can control minds that it would be smart to call up Moondragon or Rachel Summers to have a defense against that.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Marvel fukkin' up.

"Age Of Ultron" look like some jive.

X-Men flabby n sick

A rumored "Reboot" RIGHT after Marvel NOW JUST popped off.

Wtf are they doing?!