Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its Doc Ock...he was being a major dikk to Cannonball and Sunspot in the latest issue of Avengers.

I don't hate it but this first story arc didn't knock my socks off or even have me anticipating the next issue.
And John Cassady's art is fukking horrific.

In which avengers book ??

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Its Doc Ock...he was being a major dikk to Cannonball and Sunspot in the latest issue of Avengers.

I don't hate it but this first story arc didn't knock my socks off or even have me anticipating the next issue.
And John Cassady's art is fukking horrific.

I like Cassaday's art. :manny:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I have a feeling this "age of ultron" is going to be reboot marvel to be more align with their movies. judging from the solicitations it feels like heroes reborn all over again. flashpoint....errr...i mean age of ultron most likely will be disappointing like all the other recent marvel events

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
not unless robin has a slow healing factor that would solidify him as the goat robin

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I read the Remender interview.... all those ideas sound like pure GOATness.

I wasn't impressed with Hawkeye this month.

JLADark seemed like a fukking mess... aside from Frankenstein

Yes, Uncanny Avengers has been bleh. But I feel like it's been more Cassaday's fault.

I like the way Marvel tells us and shows us it has all these grand ass plans for their titles. Hickman's shyt, Infinity, Iron Man in Space, Remender's Avengers..... Age of Ultron is really gonna be this all engulfing story with all of that happening, huh.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
100_bullets-brother_lono_1_02.jpg

:dwillhuh::whoa::ohlawd::lawd::lawd::blessed: :blessed:

tumblr_md6tgqWQfY1rjpxgso1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Rucka's last Punisher issue ended well

It was only going to end one way I just wish they didn't show the Avengers this much in the arc

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How'd it end ?

He took on The avengers and did pretty good through the use of Prep-Time™, got caught and bowed down to Captain America.... again.

Punisher-WarZone005-018.jpg

How'd it end ?

Ehh I liked 100 bullets but is this necessary? Unless he's the same b*stard he was in 100 bullets

It's Lono. Dude's an unsung iconic character. The most thugged out, dirty, gangsta-est nikka ever. I don't see him doing anything other than stealing more Bentleys and fukking over drug dealers.

I dunno, though. He seemed to mature after taking Mr. Shepard's spot as Warlord for The Trust.

It's going to be interesting to see what he's done with himself without fear of Graves or The Trust holding his leash.