Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did you read gotg .1?? I need to see that :mjpls:

Yea the reasoning in that interview sounded like laziness on the storytelling end . Show us Scott being those things( broken , deluded etc) rather than have magneto spouting it like a hater . He knows cyclops wasn't in his right Mind when he blasted Charles . Him helping Scott do the right thing and cyke fukking up would be better than being a sideline hater sucking his teeth at him.
Do you have that , the uncanny avengers 1-4, gotg.1 and the avengers with black panther

Magneto is above caring about hating on a lesser mutant. And it's apparent that he has his own agenda above it all. Which is the way it should of been over the last 4 years before the Fraction Cyclops spin started. It might just be as simple as vilifying Magneto to build Cyclops back up....that's what happened on Wolverine and the X-Men when Magneto was making more sense running Genosha and doing more for mutantkind than all the X-teams combined.

Point blank? Something is building to the 50th Anniversary in September.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Why the fukk do they killed off the one entertaining and not played out character in their universe? :smh:

First they cancelled Secret Six now this, DC stays fukking up :upsetfavre:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Why the fukk do they killed off the one entertaining and not played out character in their universe? :smh:

Secret Six has been canceled? Again? Wtf. Yeah Im heated about my boy as well he went out like a sucka saving the rest of the "better" Robin's asses.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate that they killed off another robin, but hopefully this gives them a chance to do more work with the real goat Timothy Drake

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps

HELL YEAH!!!!

Bats or Talia gotta dip tha youngin' in one of them pits breh.

:to:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Where is Talia and what has she been doing?

On another note...Magik has been on a role for a long time...owned Dr. Strange in A v X, SONNED her brother into oblivon, shytted on Legion, and now she's free and more powerful than ever. MVP status. Be having some slick one liners too :evil:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hate that they killed off another robin, but hopefully this gives them a chance to do more work with the real goat Timothy Drake

Damian chin-checked Tim Drake. He was like, you obsolete, now give me my name. CTHU He said there's Grayson, then me, so the rest of y'all can eat a d!ck. I'm gonna reread the Batman Grayson & Robin books now.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm out the loop but I hope this Damian thing brings Tim back in the fold. Feel like the only person shafted harder by the reboot is Wally West.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mean...I don't really feel like reading the Batman story, but...how's Bruce taking it, brehs? And who killed Damien? He can't be for real dead can he? He was a bad fukking dude

We haven't gotten to Batnman's reaction yet because the issue ended with him finding Damian dead; Talia is responsible for Damian's death: she had basically a Damian clone that she aged to adulthood named Heretic and has been using as her goon and he killed Damian; I am hoping that somebody chucks Damina into a Lazarus pit because I am not interested in that chick Ellie being the new Robin at all.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just read Uncanny Avengers #4 ....real good issue. But of course the most important news is the upcoming return of
Onslaught

Skullslaught
bo2N3mw.jpg