Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The explanation was lazy..he just doesnt want Magneto having his god-like power to solve problems

The Shield thing has to be a scam. Its gonna be a flip on the series..the tribulations are just starting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can we get J. Scott Campbell back on a regular series?
1245441-untitled_1_large.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Danger Girl came out when I was still in high school..that's some late 90s shyt:laugh: He loves Spider-Man. That was his dream project..he used to say that all the time in those Wizard interviews.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read Uncanny X-Men #2 ...much better than the first issue. Dialogue was a little more laid out for everyone...Magik and Emma sounded more like themselves than the little weird one liners that were off brand. Magneto is hilarious in this shyt because the reasoning isn't completely spelled out. Still hard to say if he's being a double agent...he would have to be because there is nothing that Shield would have that he would want from the untrained eye.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Hey R=G you got avengers assemble 1-current? i need to know why everybody in the marvel galaxy is acting like the guardians and star-lord are new entities they've never heard of before.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Danger Girl came out when I was still in high school..that's some late 90s shyt:laugh: He loves Spider-Man. That was his dream project..he used to say that all the time in those Wizard interviews.

:manny:

i guess his style takes time.

but that danger girl was recent.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey R=G you got avengers assemble 1-current? i need to know why everybody in the marvel galaxy is acting like the guardians and star-lord are new entities they've never heard of before.
Did you read gotg .1?? I need to see that :mjpls:
Just read Uncanny X-Men #2 ...much better than the first issue. Dialogue was a little more laid out for everyone...Magik and Emma sounded more like themselves than the little weird one liners that were off brand. Magneto is hilarious in this shyt because the reasoning isn't completely spelled out. Still hard to say if he's being a double agent...he would have to be because there is nothing that Shield would have that he would want from the untrained eye.

Yea the reasoning in that interview sounded like laziness on the storytelling end . Show us Scott being those things( broken , deluded etc) rather than have magneto spouting it like a hater . He knows cyclops wasn't in his right Mind when he blasted Charles . Him helping Scott do the right thing and cyke fukking up would be better than being a sideline hater sucking his teeth at him.
Do you have that , the uncanny avengers 1-4, gotg.1 and the avengers with black panther

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Did you read gotg .1?? I need to see that :mjpls:

Yea the reasoning in that interview sounded like laziness on the storytelling end . Show us Scott being those things( broken , deluded etc) rather than have magneto spouting it like a hater . He knows cyclops wasn't in his right Mind when he blasted Charles . Him helping Scott do the right thing and cyke fukking up would be better than being a sideline hater sucking his teeth at him.
Do you have that , the uncanny avengers 1-4, gotg.1 and the avengers with black panther

yea i read it. it's pretty much a star-lord origin tell.