Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
you have to realise punisher has a deep respect for captain america, he didnt bow down to cap in civil war, he just didnt want to fight him, in a straight up fight tho, i still think cap would win, vietnam like other veterans made castle somewhat insane after all he did. So that throws him off rather than make him more dangerous

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Ock as Spids :laugh:

He gives zero fukks :obama:

Best book on the market right now.

Am I the only one who thinks Johns' Aquaman is one of the best books out right now too?!?!?

Right mow the Marvel Now relaunches has been underwhelming to me so far.

Hulk is ok, Avengers is ok, Thor is ok.

Cap is horrible, I have not been feeling the sci fi approach. Thunderbolts seems like it should be better but it all seems pretty pedestrian so far.

Cable and X-Force is ehhh, Uncanny Avengers is ehh, Iron Man is ehh,FF is ehh, Fantastic Four seems all set up so far.

New Avengers is good, Journey Into Mystery with Sif has been good, Secret Avengers seems interesting, I actually like X-men Legacy which I did not expect to like. Superior Spider-Man has been excellent and one of the few books I look forward to reading every month.

Gambit and Hawkeye have both been good solid reads each month.

All New X-Men has been bland, shyt the plot has not moved at all in 7 fukkin issues!!!! Uncanny X-Men is getting a pass for now but I am not feeling it 2 issues in either especially with the heel turn.....

Young Avengers and Uncanny X-Force also gets passes since since they both just started.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
you have to realise punisher has a deep respect for captain america, he didnt bow down to cap in civil war, he just didnt want to fight him, in a straight up fight tho, i still think cap would win, vietnam like other veterans made castle somewhat insane after all he did. So that throws him off rather than make him more dangerous

Not to mention when Cap was dead, Frank... well...

newcap1.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Haven't read Young Avengers or the last few New Avengers but Uncanny X-Force, the first 3 of Cable's book, Uncanny #2 , and Uncanny Avengers are all good. All New X-Men has been mostly legit....Superior Spider-Man is on fire right now. Haven't read any new issues of Hulk or Iron Man or that Thor book. Sif's Journey Into Mystery was good last I read.

I don't give a fukk about Gambit and I'll catch up on Hawkeye when time permits.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I like all the X books right now except for Cable and X Force, Extreme, and Legacy but only cause Legion is such a whiny hoe.

LOL @ Emma not being able to control her shyt.

Magneto though... Playing both sides, shyt I don't like :smh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Haven't read Young Avengers or the last few New Avengers but Uncanny X-Force, the first 3 of Cable's book, Uncanny #2 , and Uncanny Avengers are all good. All New X-Men has been mostly legit....Superior Spider-Man is on fire right now. Haven't read any new issues of Hulk or Iron Man or that Thor book. Sif's Journey Into Mystery was good last I read.

I don't give a fukk about Gambit and I'll catch up on Hawkeye when time permits.

:aicmon: What you waiting for? Best book out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:aicmon: What you waiting for? Best book out.

I'll get to it..I keep uploading a ton of shyt. I recently got access to the WHOLE Daredevil run from the get go. Need to inquire about his greatest stories and check some of that out. The Fall of Kingpin story was done VERY well and holds up till this very day.

Any LOBO readers in here?

Only thing I read from Lobo was DC vs Marvel when I was a kid. That was it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody read 5 Weapons #1 ? The first issue was good and it looks like it will be an interesting miniseries with the assassin school and crazy weapons clubs.