Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Immortal Hulk 20 had me like:ohhh::mjcry::wow::blessed: if only my x-men can get back to this level not a Hickman fan but holding out hope brehs, thought Remender would bring the x-men back to greatness after his amazing x-force run save my squad please:sadcam:
Al Ewing and Joe Bennett have been killing it breh if this run ends just as good I'll definitely cop the Omnibus :wow:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Are Garth Ennis’ Punisher MAX runs worth getting? I’ve seen 2-3 omnibuses for $60 each at a spot.

I’ve read the arc with the man boobs guy. It was all right.

The one from 2004 is one of my favorite comic runs of all time.

Tye one from 2010 (with the boobs guy) is okay if you like cartoonish fukkery

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Marvel should've just let the Coates BP book take breaks between arcs for Acuna

He makes that book so good. I haven't enjoyed an issue like 13 since Acuna's last issue

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:jbhmm:

:picard: what if Leviathan was dikk Grayson!?
The way they have shyt all over Grayson's character lately it wouldn't shock me.

I liked EVENT LEVIATHAN #2 more than I did issue #1. I also figure that Red Hood is a red herring since everything about this story so far has been setting it up like he was Leviathan.

One thing that really bugged the fukk out of me was them including Plastic Man in the list of the greatest detectives but not Elongated Man who has historically been one of the recognized great detective characters in the DCU.