Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I didn't mind it shytting on them. They were two pieces being used to move the story along. It really helped that it was old man cap, who was a well established old a$$hole at this point who was like a dog with a bone with the Illuminati. It was just funny that it felt like he was gonna give them a heartfelt moment, only to quickly throw it in the trash because cap couldn't let go, and start couldnt be honest

It also kinda helped that the reset button was pressed as soon as the event ended.
They both did crazy acts of heroics during Hickman’s run. Cap led the interstellar force that beat the Builders and defended Earth against the Black Order. Stark used the rogue, planet, the Dyson sphere he built and the Builders’ planet killer weapon to wipe out the invading Shi’Ar force.

But at the end of the day Cap was too much of an idealistic old curmudgeon to be taken seriously by the Illuminati and Stark was a manipulative snake whose ego was always going to get in the way of what needed to be done. Fitting they both died irrelevant, an afterthought in the grand scheme if things.

The real bosses and kings were Reed, T’Challa, Doom, and Strange.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this gives the WD show an indication on what season to end now, Release Ricks trilogy in the meantime and have him come back for the final season, I’m guessing something like season 12 maybe?

Edit: Andy Lincoln gotta be somewhere pissed tho, he left because he wanted to spend more time with his family on condition he gives them 3 feature length films, and he’s already stated he kinda regrets leaving just before the show got good again, he probably woulda just stayed if he knew this lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Powerful black man alert

25.jpg

26.jpg

:ehh:

Fantastic Four: The Prodigal Son #1
by Peter David

Story continues in Silver Surfer: The Prodigal Son #1

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The real bosses and kings were Reed, T’Challa, Doom, and Strange.

The sendoff Hickman gave to Thor and Hyperion was the best out of his entire run though, Thor being worthy again just before he dies was :mjcry:
5531325-3118577551-RCO02.jpg

5531326-1639419426-RCO02.jpg

5531327-7274080397-RCO02.jpg

5531328-4259891576-RCO02.jpg

"Will you wait for me in Valhalla?"

"Brother...this day, I will RACE you there"

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are Garth Ennis’ Punisher MAX runs worth getting? I’ve seen 2-3 omnibuses for $60 each at a spot.

I’ve read the arc with the man boobs guy. It was all right.
Yes, a classic and definite run on the character. The second story arc (Kitchen Irish) is a bit straight forward but after that it becomes better and better.