Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Hickman shytting on the X-Men "continuity." :mjlol:
xmen universe is getting a complete revamp and with the multi-verse being an overarching idea for all new marvel comics a lot of the old xmen continuity is getting in the way of new stories. Marvel Comics Taps 'Secret Wars' Writer Jonathan Hickman to Revamp the X-Men - IGN

I wouldn't be surprised if Hickman makes the new origin of mutants completely reliant of celestial/human experiments and the terrigan mist shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chip Zdarsky is the fukking truth brehs :wow: After Two In One I decided to follow what he's doing right now: Daredevil is pretty damn good and Spiderman Life Story is :ohlawd: a must read for any spidey fans @MartyMcFly

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thank you! She-Hulk was different because she didn't see being a Hulk as a curse, it was something she reveled in. And her sexuality was something she was confident and embraced too. She liked sex and wasn't ashamed to be aggressive about it.
But according to that last issue she has spent the last 30-some years faking the funk and wishing she was butt ugly so men wouldn't be attracted to her. and people would I guess fear her and take her seriously?
shyt made no sense.

:ohhh:I just realized maybe that IS the message/point!

That it's okay to be dumb, angry and ugly. Cause if you arent, men might find you attractive. And that's wrong. :lupe:

But you can still fukk thor cause you chose to :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Will they actually find a cure or save the world in the walking dead...:why: shyt is pointless without a conclusion...