Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I still think tha Justice League would mop tha floor with tha "Waller's League".

Wonder Woman would beat Katana into a coma, lol! Remember tha sonning

streak Wonder Woman went on in tha old DCU before "Flashpoint":

Maxwell Lord
The Secret Six
That giant demon in that same Secret Six story arc
Mongul
Cheetah

I agree...Katana is the weak link in this book. They should have put Power Girl or Supergirl or Zealot or Voodoo on the team as a Wonder Woman adversary. Or they could have introduced the New 52 Universe version of Artemis or the New 52 version of Flint from the old Stormwatch book.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I still think tha Justice League would mop tha floor with tha "Waller's League".

Wonder Woman would beat Katana into a coma, lol! Remember tha sonning

streak Wonder Woman went on in tha old DCU before "Flashpoint":

Maxwell Lord
The Secret Six
That giant demon in that same Secret Six story arc
Mongul
Cheetah

dont forget she left Superman holding his throat and bleeding out right before killing Maxwell Lord....

A not "holding back" Superman that had been brainwashed into believing that she was Doomsday and had killed Lois.

"I better kill Max so I don't have to kill Clark. *snaps is neck*"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I agree...Katana is the weak link in this book. They should have put Power Girl or Supergirl or Zealot or Voodoo on the team as a Wonder Woman adversary. Or they could have introduced the New 52 Universe version of Artemis or the New 52 version of Flint from the old Stormwatch book.

I'd pay damn good money to see Flint beat Wonder Woman into a coma.

Cause that's what would happen. :whoa:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
So the new JLA series is actually good? :ohhh: I know DC has been trying to apologize for/improve Vibe over the years again and again, what's he doing now?

I got into Fables recently from the first arc with Rose Red's murder mystery. shyt is :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dwayne McDuffie died two years ago tomorrow. Dude was one of my favorite writers and never got the credit (or shine) he deserved.

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
I hope Books-A-Million updated they comicbook stand yesterday.

Finna go in there and read, not pay for it.

:krs:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwayne McDuffie died two years ago tomorrow. Dude was one of my favorite writers and never got the credit (or shine) he deserved.
Dwayne McDuffie on the realities of the Black writer in the comic book industry - YouTube
:salute:

I hate them bytch ass editors that was trying to big him up after he passed but when dude was alive and looking for work they either ignored him or gave him smaller projects.

To date nobody has utilized that Marvel character Gravity as well as McDuffie did.

The shyt DC did to him is some of the most foul shyt they've done to a creator in recent memory. Then they had the nerve to slap a banner for that wack ass Green Lantern on the Static tribute issue they released for him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bendis is writing Age of Ultron so I assure you it'll be anything but epic.

Hell the last time Bendis wrote and Ultron story the shyt SHOULD have felt epic considering what happened during it but it was kind of boring.

Plus Age of Ultron is gonna have another one of those bullshyt Bendis endings that are unsatisfying and just leads into something else.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
yo, anybody got the full court of owls saga?? ! was only able to get a few !ssues & l!ked em but !f !ts as good as yall say ! wanna read the whole sh!t....post menstrual :obama: