Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I had to laugh at the new FF....all the aliens ending and beginning their sentences with "friend" like Mowgli :laugh:

:scusthov: @ Uncanny X-Men...Playing both sides shyt I don't like!!!!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
that's what I think after rereading it . It would be epic to see the :troll:move by cyke .

That's another possibility . I know how bendis writes the characters to fit the story . So the cyke team has little to no control over their powers ? Is that elaborated in all new xmen

Lol the worst is how him and phil cheese coulson are now just chilling with Maria hill as if they been in the upper echelon of shield :deadmanny:and Marcus Didnt look that much like Sam jack in the beginning now he's a dead ringer

I just realized that Secret Avengers = Movie SHIELD. Marcus Johnson, Cheese Coulson, Hawkeye, Maria Hill, Black Widow, Iron war Machine Patriot coming soon...I think I'm gonna drop this book.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone reading X-treme X-Men?

No how is it ??? I'm going to try and catch up on wolverine and the xmen ,, and all new xmen .
And if anyone needs suggestions go to the piff thread and get that Earth 2 :obama: pure piff. I regret reading the 8 issues so quick damn

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
No how is it ??? I'm going to try and catch up on wolverine and the xmen ,, and all new xmen .
And if anyone needs suggestions go to the piff thread and get that Earth 2 :obama: pure piff. I regret reading the 8 issues so quick damn

good so far, pretty much a New Exiles book.Gay Wolverine and Herc though. :scusthov:

Dazzler trying to get with a black Cyclops.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good so far, pretty much a New Exiles book.Gay Wolverine and Herc though. :scusthov:

Dazzler trying to get with a black Cyclops.

:pachaha: at dazzler looking at black Scott like :shaq:. Black cyke sounds like a boss ........ But gay herc and wolverine :rudy: are they good characters ?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah X-Treme has been pretty entertaining. I only picked it up cause I have a weakness for girly superhero comics. Blame Gail Simone, Sailor Moon and shoujo/josei manga.

But it's been pretty solid.

Too bad theyre cancelling it, I think.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah X-Treme has been pretty entertaining. I only picked it up cause I have a weakness for girly superhero comics. Blame Gail Simone, Sailor Moon and shoujo/josei manga.

But it's been pretty solid.

Too bad theyre cancelling it, I think.

I'm going to dl if r=g got the links . I love my iPad brehs i been feasting on the comics with this new app comicflow !! :blessed: it might be my favorite gift ever :shaq:
I think y'all would both enjoy earth 2 it's awesome .