Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

DMR

Killa
Daps
I'm going to dl if r=g got the links . I love my iPad brehs i been feasting on the comics with this new app comicflow !! :blessed: it might be my favorite gift ever :shaq:
I think y'all would both enjoy earth 2 it's awesome .

Mayne fukk comicflow and the rest of this wack ass comic apps, Comicglass is where its at :youngsabo:

With 1 screen tap Im downloading comics straight from my comic folder on PC via comicglass mediaserver and wi-fi in no time at all, plus this app has got a ton of customizable options not like these other bullshyt zeal,flow etc apps :scusthov:

Oh and retina iPad + comics = :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm kinda late but I thought Death in the family was pretty damn good....Snyder cemented a few interesting things to the Batman U that other (talented) writers can play on, when it comes to Joker and Batman relationship....but I still feel like court of the owls was better

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the joker was straight up evil, sleeping under gordons bed and sh1t hearing him breathe, Offing an entire police station :damn:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What's dumb about this black Nick Fury is he is the son of Nick and a brown-skinned black lady. He's supposed to be light-skinned and bear a facial resemblance to his father.

He's supposed to look like Shane Battier but he looks like Karl Malone. It stupid.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im looking forward to that mini series with goran parlov and garth ennis thats based around nick fury and frank castle in the nam

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hyped for JLA #1 this is the book thats gonna start DC's first event since the reboot Trinity War.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm kinda late but I thought Death in the family was pretty damn good....Snyder cemented a few interesting things to the Batman U that other (talented) writers can play on, when it comes to Joker and Batman relationship....but I still feel like court of the owls was better

That's cause Court of Owls pushed him to the limit. Bats hadn't been tested like that for a while. They had him on a non existent floor of an unknown building for WEEKS all fukked up. No one even knew where he was and that was almost the precursor to the real shyt.

And they're still around...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice Leagye of America #1 was really good and I am liking the set-up for the series; especially how Amanda Waller has decided who will be on the team and why:
hNkgSky.jpg

I am curious why Stargirl is picked to go against Cyborg and what the hell they expect Katana to do against Wonder Woman.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
I still think tha Justice League would mop tha floor with tha "Waller's League".

Wonder Woman would beat Katana into a coma, lol! Remember tha sonning

streak Wonder Woman went on in tha old DCU before "Flashpoint":

Maxwell Lord
The Secret Six
That giant demon in that same Secret Six story arc
Mongul
Cheetah

Daps
Reppin
NULL
JLA....Steve Trevor was on some "fukk that bytch shyt :beli:" once he saw them picture superman kissing on her...y'all know inside he was on some :sadcam: