Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
105-2814569

Is it me or is Face Off Joker a lil too sick?

I like him better than the one who got shot in the face started running around with a lab coat with razors in each hand

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What sites review comics books? The only one I know and go to is IGN but they don't really do the books I read and they tend to give DC bad scores unless its Batman or Animal man They are more Marvel friendly

Comicvine.com drops reviews

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ magneto in the new uncanny. Like...fukk are you doing, Bendis? Christ

That might be mystique or some kind of a doublecross cause if not :dead: one of the most ridiculous character changes I've ever seen . Why even free Scott from jail ?cyke saves a mutant from abuse and the send sentinels and yet he's the bad guy . Maybe I'm reading the Wrong xmen book I must of missed Scott turning into this guy he's describing . And to top it off the traitor sounds like a salty hater mad that cyke is accomplishing more than they ever did for mutantkind Even with less power

:russ: at Secret avengers 1 at the :troll: job they did with black nick fury . That ending definitely shows that cyke was right. @R=G did you like this book ?

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That might be mystique or some kind of a doublecross cause if not :dead: one of the most ridiculous character changes I've ever seen . Why even free Scott from jail ?cyke saves a mutant from abuse and the send sentinels and yet he's the bad guy . Maybe I'm reading the Wrong xmen book I must of missed Scott turning into this guy he's describing . And to top it off the traitor sounds like a salty hater mad that cyke is accomplishing more than they ever did for mutantkind Even with less power

:russ: at Secret avengers 1 at the :troll: job they did with black nick fury . That ending definitely shows that cyke was right. @R=G did you like this book ?

Haven't gotten to Secret Avengers yet. The Magneto turn has multiple ways to it...could be an imposter, could be a double cross, or maybe Magneto is playing Shield and Cyclops since he doesn't believe in the American govt...after reading it again, he was being very insistent on who sent those sentinels. And the reasoning for him getting Cyclops out of jail from the end of Consequences and NOW wanting to put him in jail was about humilation and breaking his ego. Sounds like something Sinister would want.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't gotten to Secret Avengers yet. The Magneto turn has multiple ways to it...could be an imposter, could be a double cross, or maybe Magneto is playing Shield and Cyclops since he doesn't believe in the American govt...after reading it again, he was being very insistent on who sent those sentinels. And the reasoning for him getting Cyclops out of jail from the end of Consequences and NOW wanting to put him in jail was about humilation and breaking his ego. Sounds like something Sinister would want.

Also the way he was asking if they were going to kill cyclops seemed kind of shady like he was trying To get info about the sentinels. True sinister could explain the power disruption to magneto who wasn't even one of the Phoenix bearers. Not to mention that shield has no record of that incident of them saving the mutant so he could be lying about how it went down .

Secret avengers is weird it starts with a badly wounded ( gut shot) hawkeye being captured then flashes back. Marcus the son of fury is now being called nick fury for since its his birth name
They recruit Natasha and hawkeye for a wet works team so secretive they have to get memory wiped every mission . They agree due to a redacted mission that coulson offers them which judging by the ending is a attempt to kill Obama by a osama bin laden lookalike through hydra teleportation . While capturing a operative hawkeye let's his guard down and gets shot , nick continues without him .
During this we see Natasha save Clint and we discover that
nick fury jr shot hawkeye :bryan::troll:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird twist....so he's a villain in disguise?

No he's shield . He did it apparently to field test the new memory wipe implements :rudy: hawkeye is interrogated and tortured using magic ,tech everything and he can't remember any info to tell the bad guys. The mysterioue director ordered that lol and Maria hill agrees :huhldup: nick feels slightly bad though .
Sounds like the payoff is they want to use it on super powered people :steviej: shields up to no good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

seen what they did with the black nick fury....marvel should just change it name to.."I know yall saw the avengers...here more of it :skip:"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I doubt it is Mystique just because Magneto is bald now (clue me in if I missed the comic we're he shaved his dome) and if she was impersonating him she would have kept the hair.
I think people are over thinking this anyway. It's Bendis, he has a story he wants to tell and doesn't give two fukks if it makes sense based on recent events in other comics.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the "Magneto betrayal"....is all part of Scott's plan....:wow:
that's what I think after rereading it . It would be epic to see the :troll:move by cyke .
I doubt it is Mystique just because Magneto is bald now (clue me in if I missed the comic we're he shaved his dome) and if she was impersonating him she would have kept the hair.
I think people are over thinking this anyway. It's Bendis, he has a story he wants to tell and doesn't give two fukks if it makes sense based on recent events in other comics.
That's another possibility . I know how bendis writes the characters to fit the story . So the cyke team has little to no control over their powers ? Is that elaborated in all new xmen
seen what they did with the black nick fury....marvel should just change it name to.."I know yall saw the avengers...here more of it :skip:"
Lol the worst is how him and phil cheese coulson are now just chilling with Maria hill as if they been in the upper echelon of shield :deadmanny:and Marcus Didnt look that much like Sam jack in the beginning now he's a dead ringer

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I really want Cyke to turn into one of the unfukkwitable in the marvel u. I've been a Cyclops stan since a young age. These power moves he's making would make a young me go nuts. He needs to keep doing him and rise above Shield, Cap, all the do gooders, and firmly establish himself as THE fukking mutant. He's close, I feel. But he's not untouchable. I don't know what he's got to do to get there, but it needs to happen.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want Cyke to turn into one of the unfukkwitable in the marvel u. I've been a Cyclops stan since a young age. These power moves he's making would make a young me go nuts. He needs to keep doing him and rise above Shield, Cap, all the do gooders, and firmly establish himself as THE fukking mutant. He's close, I feel. But he's not untouchable. I don't know what he's got to do to get there, but it needs to happen.

I've always been a cyclops Stan .As a kid in the comics he was a boss :dj2: wolverine was cool but honestly I preferred gambit and iceman even . Idk when I started to really fukk with Logan maybe seeing him with maverick ( my favorite weapon x member as a kid I had his action figure :shaq2:) But in the comics he wasn't the star of the team for awhile . Cyke and his apocalypse stuff always fascinated me