Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
About to do the drop in the PIFF thread but it goes like this..
A mysterious figure is telling Maria Hill about Cyclops and his danger to humans and mutants alike. At first I thought it was Sinister..goes on with all the details from A v X and how he's being perceived as a hero by mutants when he's dangerous and out of control. Just keeps running him down over and over again..then the reveal with the classic Magneto villain logo returns with him smirking:lolbron:
I THINK he might be a double agent though....can't tell right now.

Didn't know you were gonna add it to the piff thread, I was thinking about adding that to comics that I actually buy, it would be my first Marvel comic. But since you're telling me I can get it for free. :shaq2:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to do the drop in the PIFF thread but it goes like this..
A mysterious figure is telling Maria Hill about Cyclops and his danger to humans and mutants alike. At first I thought it was Sinister..goes on with all the details from A v X and how he's being perceived as a hero by mutants when he's dangerous and out of control. Just keeps running him down over and over again..then the reveal with the classic Magneto villain logo returns with him smirking:lolbron:
I THINK he might be a double agent though....can't tell right now.

Bendis just seems to write characters to fit the story he wants to tell . He clearly doesn't seem to like cyke :comeon: I give him props for having luke cage lead the avengers , daredevil , strange , ares and iron fist as avengers but other than that he just writes how he wants .
I'm hesitant for his guardians of the galaxy since I read a interview and it sounded like he's writing space avengers .
Ohh can you Reup the newer guardians in the piff thread . I only saw the 90s one

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There are still some ways around this...it might be a Shape shifter like Mystique or even Sinister. I forgot to think about them..especially with Mystique getting pushed in Bendis' other book.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are still some ways around this...it might be a Shape shifter like Mystique or even Sinister. I forgot to think about them..especially with Mystique getting pushed in Bendis' other book.

What are the power changes they experienced from the Phoenix fallout ??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What are the power changes they experienced from the Phoenix fallout ??

Emma doesn't have telepathy
Magik seems more powerful
Cyclops beams go in all directions
Magneto doesn't have absolute mastery of the magnetic spectrum anymore
Haven't seen what's wrong with Namor in New Avengers yet
Colossus is off too but I haven't seen exactly what in the Cable book

Now Magneto being apart of the Phoenix power issues MAKES NO fukkING SENSE but that's Bendis being Bendis because there's this thought that he can't write powerful characters.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now Magneto being apart of MAKES NO fukkING SENSE but that's Bendis being Bendis because there's this thought that he can't write powerful characters.

Oh that's why he's wearing that x mask now . I thought it was a fashion statement :obama: and the mystique thing is a cool idea if that's what that is . That's true he only seems to be able to write powerful characters who are kind of crazy ( sentry , magik I guess ) or as deus ex machina ( sentry :snoop: his name might as well been deus x ). It was funny the time he went after punisher lol

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Now Magneto being apart of the Phoenix power issues MAKES NO fukkING SENSE but that's Bendis being Bendis because there's this thought that he can't write powerful characters.

:ohhh: I didn't even know this....besides the Emma part

:snoop: I didn't even know Namor was a Mutant

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
good end to death of the family.

confirmed the way I thought Joker viewed batman.

The game is between Batman and Joker not between Bruce Wayne and whoever the fukk joker really is (that should always be a mystery).

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
105-2814569

Is it me or is Face Off Joker a lil too sick?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
What sites review comics books? The only one I know and go to is IGN but they don't really do the books I read and they tend to give DC bad scores unless its Batman or Animal man They are more Marvel friendly