Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So who finished death in the family, Even without the spoilers I feel underwhelmed

was that spiderman joker page taken from the spiderman and batman vs. joker and carnage storyline?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who finished death in the family, Even without the spoilers I feel underwhelmed

He shouldn't of called this death of the family or said he was trying to make a classic joker story because its not . Its just a good story and with this current Bruce ever since he came back alive he's been more of a family man .
And yup that's the story the joker spiderman came from

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
He shouldn't of called this death of the family or said he was trying to make a classic joker story because its not . Its just a good story and with this current Bruce ever since he came back alive he's been more of a family man .
And yup that's the story the joker spiderman came from

The conclusion was the weakest issue out of the whole arc, and even then it was still good. The ending was hilarious :lolbron: that was probably the best part of the whole issue. Anybody read this weeks Deathstroke? Straight Garbage.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The conclusion was the weakest issue out of the whole arc, and even then it was still good. The ending was hilarious :lolbron: that was probably the best part of the whole issue. Anybody read this weeks Deathstroke? Straight Garbage.

what part? that grayson was still the only one by bruces side? or joker in his cell not giving a fukk

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Reading Uncanny X-Men and WELL WELL WELL...what do I see in the middle of this fukking book? The HEEL TURN OF THE YEAR:evil:
Magneto Was RIGHT:boss:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Would you put this up as anything other than a good story ? I expected more from hearing Snyder talk and the Title . Bruce has been trying to be more family oriented so idk why this would break them up or have any far reaching consequences . Well outside of joker seemingly knowing who Bruce is ... I think but then he still said joker had never been in the cave so Idk . Tim and Jason though should look sideways at Bruce for awhile since its it's clear his favorites are dikk and Damian .

By the way jokers John cena like burying of riddler /2 face / penguin in batman 16? :dwillhuh: why should they be taken seriously in the future ? He basically called them out as being second rate .
In all the owl storylines >>>> this and I'm a joker fan but I don't like him as a stalker lovesick troll that's just characterization I don't like. The pan trolling :youngsabo:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading Uncanny X-Men and WELL WELL WELL...what do I see in the middle of this fukking book? The HEEL TURN OF THE YEAR:evil:
Magneto Was RIGHT:boss:

:huhldup: read my post on this on the previous page @R=G it's stupid to me . That's very hypocritical coming from himm

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That man is so jealous :flabbynsick: mad that Scott is doing a better job as a magneto type figure than he ever did . What's his powers now ? And lol at this hypocrite at least Scott was being controlled this :flabbynsick: killed jean didn't he ? Tried to destroy manhattan , declared war on humanity all this time and he blames cyke??? fukk him !!him and cap should go have a self righteous stand off

Yeah I know...it's a weird move for Bendis to make. I thought if anything would make him go a different direction, it would be the events over
his daughter in Children's Crusade and A v X
and not what happened to
Xavier
. And he didn't kill
Jean Grey. Xorn did. Read Uncanny 534.1...I'll upload it a minute

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well Doom actually was the one who delivered Valeria because Sue went into Labor while Reed was "off planet". Doom, in exchange, requested to be Valeria's Godfather, which Reed and Sue granted him.

Doom actually has a lot of compassion for Valeria in turn and she feels the same way. Doom is sort of extended family now.

Valeria is like a legitimate weak spot for Doom...he's drawn to her. And she doesn't ever judge him no matter what...even made deals with him over her own father in the FF kick off. Hickman developed that really nicely...pretty much like how Luna has a hold over Magneto.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
what part? that grayson was still the only one by bruces side? or joker in his cell not giving a fukk

Without spoiling it for anybody, Ha. That was the only good part this issue. I think we always knew that Joker didn't care who Batman really was. He just likes the game those two play.

Would you put this up as anything other than a good story ? I expected more from hearing Snyder talk and the Title . Bruce has been trying to be more family oriented so idk why this would break them up or have any far reaching consequences . Well outside of joker seemingly knowing who Bruce is ... I think but then he still said joker had never been in the cave so Idk . Tim and Jason though should look sideways at Bruce for awhile since its it's clear his favorites are dikk and Damian .

By the way jokers John cena like burying of riddler /2 face / penguin in batman 16? :dwillhuh: why should they be taken seriously in the future ? He basically called them out as being second rate .
In all the owl storylines >>>> this and I'm a joker fan but I don't like him as a stalker lovesick troll that's just characterization I don't like. The pan trolling :youngsabo:

Man this was just a good story. Really at the end what did Joker accomplish? I'm pretty sure the promised by the end someone in the family will be changed forever, fast forward to this issue and at the end everyone is chillen in bed like nothing ever happened. SMH

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know...it's a weird move for Bendis to make. I thought if anything would make him go a different direction, it would be the events over
his daughter in Children's Crusade and A v X
and not what happened to
Xavier
. And he didn't kill
Jean Grey. Xorn did. Read Uncanny 534.1...I'll upload it a minute

Your right xorn didn't the manhattan thing too right :skip: that nicca was a :troll: who's idea was that ? They still haven't even addressed how magneto survived have they .
I don't like how his speech sounds like the ones aim /hydra and spiderman said about Norman Osborn . Unless Scott is killing peopls left and right I thing he's overboard with this move . Can you upload uncanny too? I can't go buy this till tomm

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It might be a double cross from him working on the inside though...he doesn't tolerate humans for too long. Just doesn't add up without him getting something HUGE out of it and with his genius, there is nothing Shield could offer him unless it was something legal he wanted ownership of. Usually though..he would just blackmail to get that done.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What happened breh? Tell me :krs:[/COLOR]

About to do the drop in the PIFF thread but it goes like this..
A mysterious figure is telling Maria Hill about Cyclops and his danger to humans and mutants alike. At first I thought it was Sinister..goes on with all the details from A v X and how he's being perceived as a hero by mutants when he's dangerous and out of control. Just keeps running him down over and over again..then the reveal with the classic Magneto villain logo returns with him smirking:lolbron:
I THINK he might be a double agent though....can't tell right now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without spoiling it for anybody, Ha. That was the only good part this issue. I think we always knew that Joker didn't care who Batman really was. He just likes the game those two play.

Lol yes that way funny .but the fly at the end was that saying he had been there ?

Man this was just a good story. Really at the end what did Joker accomplish? I'm pretty sure the promised by the end someone in the family will be changed forever, fast forward to this issue and at the end everyone is chillen in bed like nothing ever happened. SMH

Yea that's what got me . If it was just a joker story id say cool but nothing changed really too me . They got pushed but there'll bounce back . And they can't deny that Bruce is acting much like a human and a father under Snyder. I'm pretty sure a few years ago this guy was creating brother eye and being a general dikk to everyone . So he's definitely warming up :smugdraper:
But it's funny how no writer seems to be a fan of tim anymore . When they were saying before he'd most likely be batman in the future since dikk became his own man