Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah....if it's one thing I can say I hate about this Batman story
is that someone should've died or been hurt.
And the only thing I can say I honestly really hate about the New 52 is how they've done Tim Drake. I don't even feel he's even similar to Pre 52 Tim Drake. I don't much care for him now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just got around to this but since Joker is making people mad and shyt, how long would it take for Spider-Man to beat Joker or figure his schemes compared to Batman?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just got around to this but since Joker is making people mad and shyt, how long would it take for Spider-Man to beat Joker or figure his schemes compared to Batman?

Joker would fukk Spidey's head up by shooting Aunt May in the head and then sending Spiderman pictures of her wrinkled old corpse posed in a two piece bikini.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Torrents, ain't read comics for 20 years, got all the x men, the punisher and a load of longer annuals/novels.

What should I be checking for?

I got no preference, thinking about d/l all the batmans.

What type of stuff do you like ? I'm a inconsistent reader buying trades here and there so I might not be the best to ask . But for Dc maybe read flashpoint to see how the new 52 came about , and for batman go back to morrisons run ( has some trippy moments but it works ) and go from there

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno, I always read the punisher, cos it wasn't as complicated (in as much, he didnt have crazy bavk story involving 25 years of other comics), just was him killing people in various ways 6 episode stories lol, he's reminds me of styles p, simple but entertaining.

I always liked wolverine as well, but he seems to have a much more complicated back story, but is an interesting character, I think I'll just keep looking round to see who I'm interested in.

I only ever read marvel in the past and only bought comics for about a year.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They fought in batman/spiderman disordered minds
1320460-spider_man___batman___disordered_minds_46_super.jpg

But current god mode joker who can be in 5 places at once ? I'm sure they'll say spideys spidersense doesn't work on joker since he's such a wildcard . That his intentions are unknown even to himself sometimes

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I loved that last New Avengers issue. The Illuminati politely told him, "This kind of talk is only reserved for the bosses" then proceeded to throw him in the bushes.

He thought T'Challa was gonna ride with him.

Cap: :myman:

BP: :ufdup:

Even Reed checked him.

:krs: I need to read that last issue then

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Batman #17

I don't know if I want to read this :sadbron:

Edit: :krs: JOKER!!! :ohmy: THE TROLLING!!!!! HOLY shyt!!

As I always suspected, he's known and he's always known but that's the "joke", he could have gotten at him anytime he wanted but what would be the fun in that. Much better to destroy the family from the inside. To break Batman, the shining symbol of discipline and unbreakable will. LOL at any Marvel character being able to deal with Joker. How long did it take Logan to kill Sabertooth? Parker still won't kill Osborn. You want Marvel characters to kill someone who is a few steps ahead of even Batman?? Ok.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Batman #17

As I always suspected, he's known and he's always known but that's the "joke", he could have gotten at him anytime he wanted but what would be the fun in that. Much better to destroy the family from the inside. To break Batman, the shining symbol of discipline and unbreakable will. LOL at any Marvel character being able to deal with Joker. How long did it take Logan to kill Sabertooth? Parker still won't kill Osborn. You want Marvel characters to kill someone who is a few steps ahead of even Batman?? Ok.

Whatever dog Batman should have been killed him I don't give a fukk.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
meh

batman still doesn't know who joker is and joker is still crazy...:manny: @ the family not trusting bruce as much any more...the court of owls > death of the family

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Batman #17

What ? Logan would kill joker with this bullshyt .:aicmon: he kills hydra and hand and aim niccas all the time . I think joker is getting ridiculous now I'm sorry how can you let him live ? At least give him the dr light mindwipe :mindblown: Snyder really did too much with this story

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
wolverine would have killed sabertooth a long time ago if he could have....parker is the pretty much the only marvel superhero with a unwavering moral compass