Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just fukkin kill the clown already!! I mean jeez joker has been done to death already

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.

In marvel, dude would be C-Class at best. A hawkeye villain. Murked by The Scourge of the Underworld.

Under that lid.... prolly one of alfred's fingers. prolly one under each lid. Off one hand.

Maybe an eye.

Nothing serious.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't understand how Scott became a douche ? Xavier dropped the ball a million times and kept secrets that always bit them in the ass :upsetfavre: Scott fought for humanity yet everytime mutants were threatened no help.
Genosha , scarlet witch , sentinels , legacy virus ,American senators apparently trying to eradicate them :rudy: if I'm him id eye blast cap everytime i see his bytch ass off gp ! They don't ask for help and now the avengers want to get involved in mutant activities due to the Phoenix . Nicca didn't even hold ironman accountable really for the civil war fiasco since he lost his memory .

It's crazy to me how people shyt on Scott and give Xavier a pass for all the horrible shyt he's done in the past. I said it right at the end of AvsX that shyt was absurd.

Other character have done WAAAAY worse and not gotten shytted on. Plus what's lost in all of this is the simple fact that Cyclops was right. If Iron Man had done that dumb shyt with the Phoenix shyt would have gone just as Cyclops planned.

Oh and that whole AvsX event just made Captain America seem like a bitter ass old man who was more upset about someone challenging his authority than anything.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh and that whole AvsX event just made Captain America seem like a bitter ass old man who was more upset about someone challenging his authority than anything.

Did the writers behind AvX every address why they made Captain America come off like such a douche? I'd love someone to son him in the comics about that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wednesday breh, If you plan on buying it from a store get there as soon as it opens or it might be sold out, Since the begining of this arc Batman has always been sold out my comic book guy just keeps a copy for me

:whoo: maybe I should look into a app . The little Delis I go to only fukk with marvel . I want uncanny xmen , batman 17, batman and robin 17 , and guardians of the galaxy .01

And with the joker he is ridiculous with the body count he's racked up. Since the 90s he's killed what seems like thousands .at some point wonderwoman needs to snap his neck ala maxwell lord ( whatever happened with that I remember bats and supes shunning her because she clearly should of let him mindcontrol superman more )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the writers behind AvX every address why they made Captain America come off like such a douche? I'd love someone to son him in the comics about that.

I think fraction or someone said how cyclops was right . I forget who though . The avengers fukked up everything

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.

In marvel, dude would be C-Class at best. A hawkeye villain. Murked by The Scourge of the Underworld.

Under that lid.... prolly one of alfred's fingers. prolly one under each lid. Off one hand.

Maybe an eye.

Nothing serious.

I'm saying tho. I'm suppose to believe Batman is this unstoppable force of will and undefeatability(LOL i know wtf) who humbles superman, beats gods, demons and plot devices When joker constantly plays him out. They cut Simon Hurt off at tha knees to shoehorn this dude into a story that had nothing to do with him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

yeah, I said it. He's a fukking clown and I should believe that just because he kills people while he's laughing and showing no remorse, the whole of DC should fear him.

I challenge any one in this thread to give me a good reason Joker is such a HUUUUUUGE threat that doesnt include

1. The writer hyping him up
2. The writer making everyone else stupid.
3. Something somebody else said. "look at this chart/list/ranking!"
4. Saying dumb shyt like "you just don't get batman or the joker" "you must not read comics"

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best (cheapest) tablet to read comics and books on?

Downloaded a load in cbr files, now I'm looking to eat, anyone help me out with what I should buy?

Thanks

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best (cheapest) tablet to read comics and books on?

Downloaded a load in cbr files, now I'm looking to eat, anyone help me out with what I should buy?

Thanks

Probably the kindle fire my girl got me a iPad :whew: where'd you get the cbr files breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woah is this real a scan from batman 17 extreme spoiler be warned its the trays content if real :leon: !!!!
tumblr_inline_mi2qgnIPrd1qz4rgp.jpg
How is this even possible ???