Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Uncanny X-Men week...this better be good and Magik better not get fukked over. I heard Journey Into Mystery with Sif was good too but it's getting no press. I'll check out the last 4 issues...haven't read any of it since Gillen left.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Scott has been a douche but Xavier has put dude in positions where he's had to be the savior of the whole mutant race. shyt is kinda fukked up

Chosen to be leader of mutant team of heroes in a world where everyone hates you? Cool.

Travel to the future? Rebel leader of a faction of that team..still trying to gain equality in a world where everyone fears and hates you...but now not because you're a mutant because you've been a fukking douche for like 30 years :laugh:

I never thought of Cyclops as a douche at all. What he is, is a Beta Male in a world full of Alpha Males. He developed his persona because he needed to take lead when he originally didn't have the confidence to do it

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry wasn't interesting until near the end of his original run with the death of iris and crisis . But Wally was a much more fun character and his no secret identity then having a wife and kids was a nice touch since in comics usually characters don't grow . He went from sidekick to major hero :salute:

fukk the new 52 for excluding him . Does he even exist ?

I don't recall Wally showing up yet, but I could be wrong.

I am kinda lated but I loved New Avengers 2....I was kinda pissed that Namor could walk into Wakanda and not have T'Challa fukk him up on sight.....but damn glad my boy ALWAYS seeing the big picture and Namor will be got when all is said and done.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
130207215449-bat-joker-page-1-horizontal-gallery-1.jpg

130207221158-joker-page-2a-horizontal-gallery.jpg

130207221529-batman-joker-page-3-vertical-gallery.jpg

130207215443-joker-page-4a-horizontal-gallery.jpg

130207222105-batman-joker-page-4b-horizontal-gallery.jpg

130207223003-batman-joker-dish-reveal-horizontal-gallery.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I can't find issue 3 of Punisher: War Zone any where. I hope the next time I hit up Frank and Son's they got some. Did Thunderbolts 4 drop? I might just finish this arc and toss it in the bushes.

Anyone know how many issues they are doing for Infinity and Thanos: Rising?

DMR

Killa
Daps
Uncanny X-Men week...this better be good and Magik better not get fukked over. I heard Journey Into Mystery with Sif was good too but it's getting no press. I'll check out the last 4 issues...haven't read any of it since Gillen left.

JIM with Sif is pretty good, really worth checking out in my opinion

and :whoo: at Alfred being cut to parts and served under these trays

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott has been a douche but Xavier has put dude in positions where he's had to be the savior of the whole mutant race. shyt is kinda fukked up

Chosen to be leader of mutant team of heroes in a world where everyone hates you? Cool.

Travel to the future? Rebel leader of a faction of that team..still trying to gain equality in a world where everyone fears and hates you...but now not because you're a mutant because you've been a fukking douche for like 30 years :laugh:

You can't understand how Scott became a douche ? Xavier dropped the ball a million times and kept secrets that always bit them in the ass :upsetfavre: Scott fought for humanity yet everytime mutants were threatened no help.
Genosha , scarlet witch , sentinels , legacy virus ,American senators apparently trying to eradicate them :rudy: if I'm him id eye blast cap everytime i see his bytch ass off gp ! They don't ask for help and now the avengers want to get involved in mutant activities due to the Phoenix . Nicca didn't even hold ironman accountable really for the civil war fiasco since he lost his memory .

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so should bats snap joker in half? I mean jokers died and come back many times before in his early appearances, lets see bats bust mr.jays head in like a waterballoon

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
When's it come out Thursday ?

Wednesday breh, If you plan on buying it from a store get there as soon as it opens or it might be sold out, Since the begining of this arc Batman has always been sold out my comic book guy just keeps a copy for me

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Just fukkin kill the clown already!! I mean jeez joker has been done to death already