Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

I ain't even reading this shyt, read it up until it started to spill into other comics.:skip:

Gonna re-read. Even though self-contained comics>>>>>>

None of that event shyt interests me either.:yeshrug:

So does that mean you're not reading Animal Man and Swamp thing? because those books have basically been telling the same story but from different perspectives.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So does that mean you're not reading Animal Man and Swamp thing? because those books have basically been telling the same story but from different perspectives.

I don't read a lot of comics.:damn:

Them trade paperbacks though.:ohlawd:

I prefer reading series that are already finished or have a lot of issues(100 Bullets, Y: The Last Man etc.) and there's plenty of those in my backlog. I'm :flabbynsick: at keeping on track of ongoing shyt so that's why.

Not hating on that stuff, just not my thing.:manny:

Also to be honest what I've read of the Batman reboot was :obama:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So basically the Magneto was Right campaign is being lifted to push one dimensional boy scout Cyclops...the X writers are hilarious. This is supposed to be Lorna's spot:laugh:
tumblr_mghkpfbLvU1rk7w2qo1_500.jpg

:umad:

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps

:jawalrus: I'm not mad though, whatever it takes to breathe life to this character. Did you guys hear they're canceling Deathstroke? That was one of my favorite books :snoop:

I'm mad I missed out. I read tha trade of tha first arc. shyt WAS GANGSTA! I

always respected Deathstroke ever since "Infinite Crisis", his series took it to

another level. Dude is a animal. :boss:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any readers of the Flash? what are the best stories? reading alot of older comics lately.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you guys think tha heroes of tha MU will figure out that Doc Ock is

"possessing" Spider-Man's body?

The X-Men were close, LoL! Luckily Rachel decided not 2 read his mind.
I don't get it he's clearly acting differently and after the skrulls thing wouldn't peope be More suspicious of him.
I figure since Hawkeye was in tha "Avengers" movie (along with tha other

"movie" Avengers), are "safe". From tha future solicits of tha Ultron

event descriptions....I think Luke Cage might be tha one to die.
Damn not my boy cage . What do the future solicits say ?
Pym has to be around for the Ultron stuff so I hope every writer at Marvel ignores Remender's entire terrible run on Secret Avengers.

True . I just don't see him featured prominently in the adds

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO the wally west flash years are pretty good but I might be biased because that is the flash i grew up with.

Barry wasn't interesting until near the end of his original run with the death of iris and crisis . But Wally was a much more fun character and his no secret identity then having a wife and kids was a nice touch since in comics usually characters don't grow . He went from sidekick to major hero :salute:

fukk the new 52 for excluding him . Does he even exist ?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Barry wasn't interesting until near the end of his original run with the death of iris and crisis . But Wally was a much more fun character and his no secret identity then having a wife and kids was a nice touch since in comics usually characters don't grow . He went from sidekick to major hero :salute:

fukk the new 52 for excluding him . Does he even exist ?

not as far as i konw.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I always hated Scott before this shyt now I'm beginning to like him because of

this shyt :heh:
Scott has been a douche but Xavier has put dude in positions where he's had to be the savior of the whole mutant race. shyt is kinda fukked up

Chosen to be leader of mutant team of heroes in a world where everyone hates you? Cool.

Travel to the future? Rebel leader of a faction of that team..still trying to gain equality in a world where everyone fears and hates you...but now not because you're a mutant because you've been a fukking douche for like 30 years :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Scott has been a douche but Xavier has put dude in positions where he's had to be the savior of the whole mutant race. shyt is kinda fukked up

Chosen to be leader of mutant team of heroes in a world where everyone hates you? Cool.

Travel to the future? Rebel leader of a faction of that team..still trying to gain equality in a world where everyone fears and hates you...but now not because you're a mutant because you've been a fukking douche for like 30 years :laugh:

At least he's not as bad as ultimate cyclops