Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The problem with the Illuminati is that they all act like they have a high success rate. The majority of their decisions have ended horribly and come back to bite them and the rest of the Marvel u in the ass.
The Super-Hero Registration stuff, shipping Hulk into space, making the Skrulls all paranoid so that they would do the Secret Invasion.
They are a talented bunch of egotistical fukk ups when gathered together. And that is the other thing, these dudes are spouting all this nonsense to Captain America about how big a deal this situation is but they can't fathom that maybe they need to be reaching out to some other people for help.
This entire book is going to be one long range sonning of every dude in the group because when they gather together they do exactly what Cap was speechifying about: they create situations that end up being worse than the problem they are gathered together to solve.

That's how it is in the real world, breh.. You can put the most talented people in the world together but if their egos cannot take a backseat and co-exist.. they ain't solving shyt.

I like this book. I'm just gonna sit back and laugh at the L's piling up.

:win:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:jawalrus: I'm not mad though, whatever it takes to breathe life to this character. Did you guys hear they're canceling Deathstroke? That was one of my favorite books :snoop:

Yeah DC dropped six titles altogether: Deathstroke, Fury of Firestorm, The Savage Hawkman, Ravagers, Sword of Sorcery and Team 7.
The last issues come out in May.

And here is another Age of Ultron image:

m8n1hc.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nah, that whole respect thing is the bullshyt by people who obviously never read any issues of The Invaders or Namors solo book or old Avengers issues where Cap talked Namor into joinging the team. Namor considers Cap one of two humans he actually cares for: Cap like a brother and Sue Storm like a chick he wants to wife.
Namor respects the Thing, Cap is supposed to be family.
Namor even called Cap his brother in one of the spinoff issues from that shytty AvX series if memory serves me.

You are acting like character relationships can't evolve or grow, for better or worse.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are acting like character relationships can't evolve or grow, for better or worse.

Yeah they can, but it has to be SHOWN or at least acknowledged. That was exactly the point I was making in an earlier post.

This current relationship between the two would be fine if they were actually shown to have a falling out of some kind.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
So the events that happen on Age of ultron will lead tithe Summer event featuring Thanos?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jean Grey is the leader and getting good focus...young Cyclops is taking heat for regular Cyclops...teen Warren is floating...teen Beast hangs around his regular version...young Iceman is getting punked out by Kitty.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So basically the Magneto was Right campaign is being lifted to push one dimensional boy scout Cyclops...the X writers are hilarious. This is supposed to be Lorna's spot:laugh:
tumblr_mghkpfbLvU1rk7w2qo1_500.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jean Grey is the leader and getting good focus...young Cyclops is taking heat for regular Cyclops...teen Warren is floating...teen Beast hangs around his regular version and trying to fukk kitty...young Iceman is getting punked out by Kitty.

fixed

I know I can't be the only person to have noticed this.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I read just the fukking Batman comic without having to read every single related comic to get the story?:wow:

No I don't want to buy fukking Batgirl #16 or some shyt so I know what happens.:wtb:

No wonder the comic game is so fukked up. I thought the New 52 would fix this shyt.:dead:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can I read just the fukking Batman comic without having to read every single related comic to get the story?:wow:

No I don't want to buy fukking Batgirl #16 or some shyt so I know what happens.:wtb:

No wonder the comic game is so fukked up. I thought the New 52 would fix this shyt.:dead:

:mindblown: You don't have to read the tie ins to get the story breh, The main events happen in the Batman books. What Batgirl is doing with Joker is personal, it has nothing to do with the main story.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: You don't have to read the tie ins to get the story breh, The main events happen in the Batman books. What Batgirl is doing with Joker is personal, it has nothing to do with the main story.

:leon:

I ain't even reading this shyt, read it up until it started to spill into other comics.:skip:

Gonna re-read. Even though self-contained comics>>>>>>

None of that event shyt interests me either.:yeshrug: