Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
4Axkqt9.jpg

OH!!
:melogrootoh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
You are moving the goal post. In the flash continuity post crisis and before new 52 when Wally west was flash him and Jay were still called the flash.
Damn what is the point you are trying to prove?
Fine green lantern does it. Is that cleaner for you?

not saying they can't have two spidermen,

but the real difference is Flash and Green Lantern are legacy tiles by design. As long as one or more isn't dead, there'll always be more than one (multiple generations) around. Flash wise, anyway.

There's always an attempt to have 3600 green lanterns at any given time. Or 3601, formerly counting Alan Scott. But even then they distanced him away from the corps because he wasn't affiliated with the corps.

Contrast, say, Robin. There's more than one even now. But Tim Drake is Robin, Damien Wayne is typically billed as Damien Wayne.

Was watching Superman TAS..what's going on with Maxima in the comics???

She died during that Our Worlds at War superman crossover with that celestial looking Imperiex character.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
not saying they can't have two spidermen,

but the real difference is Flash and Green Lantern are legacy tiles by design. As long as one or more isn't dead, there'll always be more than one (multiple generations) around. Flash wise, anyway.

There's always an attempt to have 3600 green lanterns at any given time. Or 3601, formerly counting Alan Scott. But even then they distanced him away from the corps because he wasn't affiliated with the corps.

Contrast, say, Robin. There's more than one even now. But Tim Drake is Robin, Damien Wayne is typically billed as Damien Wayne.

She died during that Our Worlds at War superman crossover with that celestial looking Imperiex character.
Oh..she was interesting on the show. A pity.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think he lost his son around that time. Prob why they let him do all that shyt.

BRUHHHH....every time I’m enjoying a run on a Marvel Comic, Marvel brass all of a sudden puts Jeph Loeb on the book and almost immediately the book torpedos and is canceled. It’s like whatever the previous writer was doing, Loeb makes sure he does the EXTREME opposite and has the characters talking corny n being outta character. Then what pisses me off too....he ALWAYS has the BEST artists on his abysmal run on books!!!!

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BRUHHHH....every time I’m enjoying a run on a Marvel Comic, Marvel brass all of a sudden puts Jeph Loeb on the book and almost immediately the book torpedos and is canceled. It’s like whatever the previous writer was doing, Loeb makes sure he does the EXTREME opposite and has the characters talking corny n being outta character. Then what pisses me off too....he ALWAYS has the BEST artists on his abysmal run on books!!!!
Yeah I don't get it either. He sucks and non of his shyt is original. I guess red hulk is cool but he is such a lame writer. He moved on to tv but once he got in heroes that shyt sucked too.