Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
??
I was just giving an example when you said no character does that.

Because no one truly does do that, their is one flash and he is recognized as such and that is currently barry, due to the influence and importance put upon him. Jay is semi-retired and Wally was just brought back in the universe after the backlash for black Wally. Whoever, is the lead for amazing spiderman is spiderman if you don't got that comic you are not spiderman.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because no one truly does do that, their is one flash and he is recognized as such and that is currently barry, due to the influence and importance put upon him. Jay is semi-retired and Wally was just brought back in the universe after the backlash for black Wally. Whoever, is the lead for amazing spiderman is spiderman if you don't got that comic you are not spiderman.
You are moving the goal post. In the flash continuity post crisis and before new 52 when Wally west was flash him and Jay were still called the flash.
Damn what is the point you are trying to prove?
Fine green lantern does it. Is that cleaner for you?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He would most likely call you the N word if you were to piss him off.
this some real shyt tho!
:mjlol:

all them Ultimate muthafukkas was ass!
:camby:

and i dont know what i love so much about this Black Bolt artwork.
shyts weird. its like a painting on every page.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
this some real shyt tho!
:mjlol:

all them Ultimate muthafukkas was ass!
:camby:

and i dont know what i love so much about this Black Bolt artwork.
shyts weird. its like a painting on every page.

Ultimate universe was the most weirdest shyt Marvel did... You had Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver doing fukking incest.:scust:
quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch_s-incestuous-relationship-photo-u1

ultimateincest5.jpg

ultimateincest6.jpg

Thank god the universe is dead.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
honestly the best thing about the ult universe outside of spider man was f4 up to crossover. a dope event with lasting effects. then shyt the fan and f4 was as bad as the rest of it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
honestly the best thing about the ult universe outside of spider man was f4 up to crossover. a dope event with lasting effects. then shyt the fan and f4 was as bad as the rest of it
Ultimate FF started up Marvel Zombies right??
:patrice:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You are moving the goal post. In the flash continuity post crisis and before new 52 when Wally west was flash him and Jay were still called the flash.
Damn what is the point you are trying to prove?
Fine green lantern does it. Is that cleaner for you?

I am trying to show you that the same regulation of miles that upsets you is the same thing that happens to characters you have named. During the new 52 Wally West was the flash did Jay exist yes, was he called the flash yes but was he considered the fastest man alive, No. What is the point of having the title if you are not giving the respect associated with said title. Miles is not spider-man, as long as peter is alive especially in the 616 where peter is already iconic. He will always be regulated to the background, if they were serious about miles being spider-man he would be headlining Amazing Spider-man like Ben Reilly did in the 90s. Green Lantern is a military corps, but Hal is the primary green lantern he is giving the most shine despite being the worst of the human lanterns.