Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Marvel finally got rid of Bendis. They need to finally get rid of Loeb. Why does Marvel attract these wack ass writers?

Breh, i was doing back flips when i read they got rid of Bendis :wow: hopefully, they recon all of his x-men and avengers run but DC got me like :stopitslime: for picking his sorry ass up.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Finished vol2 then bought #11-14 of Kill or Be Killed, and Im giving it next month's issue to keep me interested. Brubaker is just spinning his wheels at this point, and while some it is fun to read, once you find out
there is no demon
the book just isnt as interesting.

Brubaker needs to do something different. He's pretty much repeating himself at this point.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finished vol2 then bought #11-14 of Kill or Be Killed, and Im giving it next month's issue to keep me interested. Brubaker is just spinning his wheels at this point, and while some it is fun to read, once you find out
there is no demon
the book just isnt as interesting.

Brubaker needs to do something different. He's pretty much repeating himself at this point.

The whole there is no demon is still up in the airand remains unanswered.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The whole there is no demon is still up in the airand remains unanswered.
Too late now.:yeshrug: The intrigue is lost. He already went on without it, and i really dont give a shyt about his out of nowhere brother who saw it. It's lazy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What comic book best deals with the highest levels of the DC and/or Marvel Universes?

Like the Beyonders and "The One Above It All (sp)"???

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Dark knigths metal looks like absolute shyt thank God I never picked it up.

On a side note I know a lot of people watch comics explained on here but after watching his Thanos videos I had to unsubscribe breh adds his own opinions into the story as if it's fact. Sometimes what I read has no similarity to the story he's describing because he includes his own little spin on things.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dark knigths metal looks like absolute shyt thank God I never picked it up.

RCO008_w.jpg

:stopitslime: now explain to me how
HE TOOK THAT GLOVE OFF A SUPERMAN. THE SUPERMAN HAD THE GLOVE ON THE WHOLE TIME. NOW THEYRE SCARED OF THE GLOVE HE ALREADY HAD ON!?:gucci: