Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
shes also one of the most ride or die chicks in comics. mad respect for that

boring or bad female characters is a current marvel trend. all flash no substance.

it never made sense with him merging with 616 that hed call himself spider man, and theyve never addressed that shyt

Marvel is writing all characters poorly, i mean this is the first time in my life that i go to the comic shop and don't even look at marvel books because how pathetic they have become. Well, from my understanding he still has all his memories from the ultimate universe so, that is why he kept the name because it is a homage to peter, who is still alive and using the name still. It is kind of funny how marvel just blatantly ripped off the batman inc. dynamic with bruce going around the world fighting crime and keeping dikk in gotham with peter going abroad with his corporation and keeping miles in the city.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
boring or bad female characters is a current marvel trend. all flash no substance.

DC females are characters you would go to a bar and drink with, have a good time, have good sex with and everyone likes them because they chill.

Marvel female characters are try hard modern career women who constantly complain about men and their shortcomings and then wonder why they cant find a man.

This symbolizes the two companies outlook with females. And DC actually makes the female characters SEXY.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
DC females are characters you would go to a bar and drink with, have a good time, have good sex with and everyone likes them because they chill.

Marvel female characters are try hard modern career women who constantly complain about men and their shortcomings and then wonder why they cant find a man.

This symbolizes the two companies outlook with females. And DC actually makes the female characters SEXY.
Nah..that's not Rogue. Domino is a sexual bytch. Black Cat. Jean and Sue though? It would take trickery. Batgirl too.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Yea they have some and some I like but not compared to DC.

DC has more heavyweights from Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Powergirl, Catwoman, Black Canary, Batgirl(Cass), Batgirl(Barbara), Lady Shiva, Starfire, Raven, Zatana, Donna Troy, Huntress, Big Barda. Wonder Woman just makes it a no competition. If WW were to be cancelled DC would still be okay with their female star power. And the characters are more organic and NOT artificial like that cow Carol Danvers(cant believe I use to defend her).

I disagree, marvel has storm, kitty pryde, rogue, psyloke, jean grey, mystique, jubilee, wasp, she-hulk, x-23, sue storm, polaris, jubilee, jessica jones, elektra, liliandra, wolfsbane, scarlett witch, magik, mrs. marvel (kamala khan), Titania, destiny. Wonder Woman is the biggest female super hero but she is far from being the most compelling character on the dc roster. Also, i have always disliked carol danvers, from her binary days to her captain marvel days. Marvel used to write their female characters better overall, they have become bit of a dumpster fire recently.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Sexual fun girls. Enchantress too. Madelyne Pryor used to be such a evil bytch!!

Not originally, when they mandated they had to bring back Jean they changed her. Madelyne was originally a pretty chill chick even after scott abandoned her and their son for the recently discovered jean.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Marvel is writing all characters poorly, i mean this is the first time in my life that i go to the comic shop and don't even look at marvel books because how pathetic they have become. Well, from my understanding he still has all his memories from the ultimate universe so, that is why he kept the name because it is a homage to peter, who is still alive and using the name still. It is kind of funny how marvel just blatantly ripped off the batman inc. dynamic with bruce going around the world fighting crime and keeping dikk in gotham with peter going abroad with his corporation and keeping miles in the city.

did that just happen? because the last time i was aware he didnt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I disagree, marvel has storm, kitty pryde, rogue, psyloke, jean grey, mystique, jubilee, wasp, she-hulk, x-23, sue storm, polaris, jubilee, jessica jones, elektra, liliandra, wolfsbane, scarlett witch, magik, mrs. marvel (kamala khan), Titania, destiny. Wonder Woman is the biggest female super hero but she is far from being the most compelling character on the dc roster. Also, i have always disliked carol danvers, from her binary days to her captain marvel days. Marvel used to write their female characters better overall, they have become bit of a dumpster fire recently.
All those bytched you listed are wack compared to what DC offers. And did you seriously list Jessica freaking Jones? Only ones from the list I like are Storm, Psyloke, Scarlet Witch, Elektra(SOMETIMES) and X-23.

Anyways, now that Marvel got X-Men and F4 back hopefully they stop pushing wackass Carol down our throats. Hope her movie flops.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
did that just happen? because the last time i was aware he didnt.

In spidermen II when miles is talking with peter he asks was their another me before i got here but it is bendis who does not care about continuity so there is that

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
All those bytched you listed are wack compared to what DC offers. And did you seriously list Jessica freaking Jones? Only ones from the list I like are Storm, Psyloke, Scarlet Witch, Elektra(SOMETIMES) and X-23.

Anyways, now that Marvel got X-Men and F4 back hopefully they stop pushing wackass Carol down our throats. Hope her movie flops.

You listed Harley Quinn, who is terrible. Alias was a good read probably Bendis best work outside of his dardevil and ult spiderman runs. It appears we are using different parameters to rate characters so to each their own. :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You listed Harley Quinn, who is terrible. Alias was a good read probably Bendis best work outside of his dardevil and ult spiderman runs. It appears we are using different parameters to rate characters so to each their own. :manny:
Harley has more popularity than those Marvel characters you listed. You find her terrible but most do not. She earned her spot and is one of the biggest female comic boo characters today. Some of these cac female nerds like her more than WW.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not originally, when they mandated they had to bring back Jean they changed her. Madelyne was originally a pretty chill chick even after scott abandoned her and their son for the recently discovered jean.
Yeah at first..She was a real victim and a stand in. Then they turned the volume up and she went next level.
2067993-cb50pg19.jpg