Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I keep meaning to bring it up...

But Mister Miracle is about him trying to escape depression.
The two pages about Scott dissecting Descartes' 'I think therefore I am' and 'God exists' were mind blowing.:wow:

Barda has always been a HIGHLY underrated female character.
Both Scott and Barda are mad underrated. Barda definitely moreso since she is almost always just used as supporting to Scott.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Got my hands on Amazing Spider-Man #654 with the first appearance of Agent Venom with a great deal. This shyt is going to be worth a lot in the future because I had a HARD time finding a good price but luckily a local store had a good price. Not only is Agent Venom one of my favorite characters but the value I see for this book ranges from $30-300s! Definitely keeping this book in a safe spot.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Got my hands on Amazing Spider-Man #654 with the first appearance of Agent Venom with a great deal. This shyt is going to be worth a lot in the future because I had a HARD time finding a good price but luckily a local store had a good price. Not only is Agent Venom one of my favorite characters but the value I see for this book ranges from $30-300s! Definitely keeping this book in a safe spot.

you getting your books graded?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's on WW level too.
The two pages about Scott dissecting Descartes' 'I think therefore I am' and 'God exists' were mind blowing.:wow:

Both Scott and Barda are mad underrated. Barda definitely moreso since she is almost always just used as supporting to Scott.

I actually like Barda more than Wonder Woman.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As in sealed up? I'm gonna have to do that. I have some rare gems especially a nice variant cover for Red Hulk #1.

yeah, Getting them graded and sealed always puts the resell price at the high, high end. Especially if your book is graded 9.4 or better.

THough as strict as high end grading is, you'd better have only touched your books with powderless latex gloves.

And I don't mean having your hands in the gloves, either :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Anybody think it looks creepy that Gabby is only like 8 years old, but she has the face of someone in their late 30s.

They do that with young characters a lot. They used to do that with valeria worse because someone always had her looking like a preteen and shes like 4