Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Finished Kill or Be Killed vol2 and am still uj sure how feel. I did say fukk it and went and bought the floppies to finish instead of waiting for the trade.

Also bought a bunch of other comics. Turns out theres a 20% off everything membership :ehh:

I actually like Barda more than Wonder Woman.
Definitely. Looks better too.:lolbron:

I want a New Gods movie, but i doubt that happens. I'll take an aniimated movie though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They do that with young characters a lot. They used to do that with valeria worse because someone always had her looking like a preteen and shes like 4
Well I know they generally draw characters older. Most characters who are teens look like young adults. But the thing w/ Gabby is that the rest of her body still looks kid-ish. It's only her face that's old as hell.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my bm's brother put me onto this shyt called The Boys.
WTF!
:merchant:

im only 2 issues deep but this shyt wild as hell!

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
my bm's brother put me onto this shyt called The Boys.
WTF!
:merchant:

im only 2 issues deep but this shyt wild as hell!
You're lucky you get to read it now that it's done. The delays were crazy. It actually changed brands. The delays weren't Planetary bad, but bad.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You're lucky you get to read it now that it's done. The delays were crazy. It actually changed brands. The delays weren't Planetary bad, but bad.

Yo those delays were terrible, like jupiter legacy terrible were one day when i walked into the comic shop to pick up my pull list the latest issue was in their and i was like this is still being made

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Flash does it.

Not really, Wally has been pushed off into the titans book and giving a pace maker so he can't compete with barry. Miles doesn't work in the 616 with peter alive or any universe where peter parker has spider powers and is active. Giving him his own mantle may finally get writers to actually do their jobs and create a quality rogues gallery for him and make him win his battles besides resorting to spamming his venom blast.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Barda has always been a HIGHLY underrated female character.

shes also one of the most ride or die chicks in comics. mad respect for that

DC has GOOD female characters in general. Marvel can learn from them with their boring ass female characters.

boring or bad female characters is a current marvel trend. all flash no substance.

Not really, Wally has been pushed off into the titans book and giving a pace maker so he can't compete with barry. Miles doesn't work in the 616 with peter alive or any universe where peter parker has spider powers and is active. Giving him his own mantle may finally get writers to actually do their jobs and create a quality rogues gallery for him and make him win his battles besides resorting to spamming his venom blast.

it never made sense with him merging with 616 that hed call himself spider man, and theyve never addressed that shyt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:whoa: Marvel has great female characters as well breh.
Yea they have some and some I like but not compared to DC.

DC has more heavyweights from Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Powergirl, Catwoman, Black Canary, Batgirl(Cass), Batgirl(Barbara), Lady Shiva, Starfire, Raven, Zatana, Donna Troy, Huntress, Big Barda. Wonder Woman just makes it a no competition. If WW were to be cancelled DC would still be okay with their female star power. And the characters are more organic and NOT artificial like that cow Carol Danvers(cant believe I use to defend her).