Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oh and in retrospect now,

:mjlol: @ Bendis making Blackheart job to Miles for no fukking reason and with no follow up or context as to why

that bendis bubble. i would love to see where miles would be if he didnt have bendis shielding him. i mean despite spider men 2 happening, why is noone questioning how miles exists

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this Iron Fist and Sabretooth buddy comedy!
:russ:
IaTcFsV.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tom Taylor has been saying he has an announcement on a new series this week, but he didn't say what or where.

I'm hoping he got a marvel title.

XMENRED.jpg

team lineup announced next week.

All we missing now are X-Men: Silver and X-Men Sapphire. :mjlol:

But nah, I fully expect something like wolverine's X-Force to pop up as X-Men: Black

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They kept on pump faking Jean Grey's return, especially with Hope Summers, that it feels weird hearing that the same Jean Grey they killed off in... what was it phoenix song? or some event mini during X-3, is now coming back.

Not that i ever was a big x-men reader but i did read grant morrison's x-men and claremont's x-treme x-men prior to that, and that felt like a lifetime ago

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
5 Crucial Comics Coming Out This Week - Horn Head & Moon Knight Enter 'Legacy'

Port of Earth and Slots sound interesting.

I finished Kill or Be Killed vol 1 and i so nt know how i feel yet. I'll keep reading but i really hope this shyt is not in his head. Alsoim sick of 4th wall beeaking narrators, and those cute gimmicks where they show a character down the ine, but then hes like "im skipping ahead" or "ill show you how i got to this point."

parallax

Superstar
Daps
XMENRED.jpg

team lineup announced next week.

All we missing now are X-Men: Silver and X-Men Sapphire. :mjlol:

But nah, I fully expect something like wolverine's X-Force to pop up as X-Men: Black

so 3 jean grey analogs running around? super. the real one coming back isnt gonna make jean stick anymore than hope or 05 jean did. hopefully she sends the kids back the fukk from where they came.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i like how Guardians of the Galaxy stay having some random character join them in space every once and awhile.
Ant-Man and Peter having their helmets underneath the Nova corps helmets!
:deadmanny: