Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Dell'Otto :wow:

0pyav370dl2z.jpg

gabriele_dell__otto__s_drax_by_oooj03ooo.jpg

DellOtto%20Hulk.jpg

7f22d0a91b93ecb15e08711f735c7345--doctor-doom-dr-doom.jpg

I need that logan.:takedat:

Went to a coomic shop for the first time in years. Said i was only buying two things. Couldnt help myself and splurged :snoop:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Bought some random batman books: 31,32,34. T was the end of War of jokes and riddles, and some next shyt with talia. I liked what i read in WJR, even if i missed the buildup. I didnt like the narration from bbatman, as it lessened the urgency of the story we're seeing. Also the art was pretty bland, and they made The Riddler's motive pretty suspect :patrice:. Ill check the trade for that for sure. I couild deal without ever reading the talia arc though :yeshrug:

That cover though
Batman-34.jpg

DK3 has been getting good reviews, but people here dont bother. Why?:jbhmm:

Is White Knight and The Button worth getting? I read a cringey panel with harley on reddit for the former that gave me pause.:scust:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bought some random batman books: 31,32,34. T was the end of War of jokes and riddles, and some next shyt with talia. I liked what i read in WJR, even if i missed the buildup. I didnt like the narration from bbatman, as it lessened the urgency of the story we're seeing. Also the art was pretty bbland. Ill check the trade for that for sure. I couild deal without ever reading the talia arc though :yeshrug:

That cover though
Batman-34.jpg

DK3 has been getting good reviews, but people here dont bother. Why?:jbhmm:

Is White Knight and The Button worth getting? I read a cringey panel with harley on reddit for the former that gave me pause.:scust:
I was gonna fukk with WK but I stopped reading after ish 1. It's an interesting idea, but I'm not a big Joker fan. :manny:

Button is a big cocktease. Get it if it's like 5 bucks or less, or just wait to find the issues in a 50 cent or dollar bin.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna fukk with WK but I stopped reading after ish 1. It's an interesting idea, but I'm not a big Joker fan. :manny:

Button is a big cocktease. Get it if it's like 5 bucks or less, or just wait to find the issues in a 50 cent or dollar bin.
Saw this on reddit from issue #2, and i was like:childplease: