Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Forge

some alien dude.

There is a lot of unconfirmed prospects, Storm has probably been hit on or rather captured to made a queen more than anyone in comics. In fact, I think there was an issue of Xmen where they clowned her for it

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Found it actually... It's X-Treme X-Men #19 .

Unfortunately, I'm not in a place where I can get scans of the issue. Can someone help a bruh out?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
There is a lot of unconfirmed prospects, Storm has probably been hit on or rather captured to made a queen more than anyone in comics. In fact, I think there was an issue of Xmen where they clowned her for it

Forge defiantly he was her main dude but this is comic books so unless they say it out right it may not have happened (looking at you spiderman and gwen stacy)

That Alien dude I was talking about was early in her x-men run and they both said they loved each other and she was there for a while so I am assuming they had sex but unless they say it outright.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know Dracula had to have tapped Storm.
BAgno6L.jpg

Doom could have got her too I bet.
AbOwymL.jpg

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why the fukk aren't there more DC heads in here? Tired of always seeing you guys talk about Marvel