Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
LOL @ panther being all "PLEASE OF ALL PEOPLE! NOT HIM!"

dude works out with her in the danger room in the shower, then next thing i know shes naked and shes all no do that other thing before i change my mind, so he gives her a rihanna hair cut and theyre shower shaggin

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL @ panther being all "PLEASE OF ALL PEOPLE! NOT HIM!"

dude works out with her in the danger room in the shower, then next thing i know shes naked and shes all no do that other thing before i change my mind, so he gives her a rihanna hair cut and theyre shower shaggin

LOL...what a description. Aaron really has a love affair for Wolverine..that shyt Wloverine said to Psylocke in Uncanny X Force #1 was str8 up bullshyt too. How are you gonna be headmaster after all that killing.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Tha new "Uncanny X-Force" wasn't as bad as thought it was gonna

be....BUT.....Bishop ain't an exciting antagonist.....plus, WHAT supervillains are

gonna be scared of a team wit 4 chicks and PUCK. Lmao @ tha solicits

describing Puck as a "fan favorite". GTFOH!!!! Plus, ion think this incarnation of

X-Force is gonna "kill" either, which heavily goes against all tha past of every

X-Force team in tha past. Completely seperate from this, Marvel sure is

propping up Cullen Bunn as tha new "Bendis". He sucks! He made "Venom"

unbearable. After that stupid Hellstrom storyline, I was DONE.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just read the latest Justice League...Aquaman flexing on the Big 3 and they have turned Ocean Master into a legit threat which is incredible because I always considered him to be a lame. But the best part was the last page:
5t98B98.jpg

Cyborg calling in reinforcements and Black Lightning being part of the new group of heroes joining the team.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just read the latest Justice League...Aquaman flexing on the Big 3 and they have turned Ocean Master into a legit threat which is incredible because I always considered him to be a lame. But the best part was the last page:
5t98B98.jpg

Cyborg calling in reinforcements and Black Lightning being part of the new group of heroes joining the team.

I did the :ohlawd:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Tha new "Uncanny X-Force" wasn't as bad as thought it was gonna

be....BUT.....Bishop ain't an exciting antagonist.....plus, WHAT supervillains are

gonna be scared of a team wit 4 chicks and PUCK. Lmao @ tha solicits

describing Puck as a "fan favorite". GTFOH!!!! Plus, ion think this incarnation of

X-Force is gonna "kill" either, which heavily goes against all tha past of every

X-Force team in tha past. Completely seperate from this, Marvel sure is

propping up Cullen Bunn as tha new "Bendis". He sucks! He made "Venom"

unbearable. After that stupid Hellstrom storyline, I was DONE.

Bishop been wack ever since they turned him into Wyle E Coyote for Hope. I hope all is forgiven and he joins X-Force. I really hope that his past history with Storm isn't forgotten, as they move forward with the story.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:rudy:

Did you even read the book? They smashed before and she was basically throwing the puss at him. He earned it too because Logan and Storm were dating/fukkin BEFORE Black Panther and T'Challa actually stole her away from Logan because he dazzled her with riches and told her he'd make her a queen and gave her that expensive ass African wedding.

Logan's pockets ain't deep enough to compete with that level of tricking. :huhldup:
Yeah they retconned that in. That was some bullshyt. I didn't like it because it's outside of Storm's character. fukk is she doing randomly fukking Wolverine in the showers? What makes it even more silly is that after she found out about X-Force, she basically told him they can't even be friends and she doesn't want to see him anymore because she's always been strictly about not killing. Now she's fukking him in the showers? Jason Aaron wack for that one.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How many men has storm fukked?

Who the fukk knows. The Forge thing isn't confirmed. Shinobi Shaw failed. She didn't do anything with Gambit. Online fans always try to act like she was dyking with Yukio but I don't recall any issue that proves it. Her and Summers? Nope.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Who the fukk knows. The Forge thing isn't confirmed. Shinobi Shaw failed. She didn't do anything with Gambit. Online fans always try to act like she was dyking with Yukio but I don't recall any issue that proves it. Her and Summers? Nope.
SO she just fukked black panther and wolverine.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If there's more, I haven't paid attention to it or skipped over me. Since the late 80s, just don't recall her sleeping with anyone. She's like Jean Grey...very goody two shoes type but Storm is more elegant, regal, and has a royal demeanor about her.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yeah they retconned that in. That was some bullshyt. I didn't like it because it's outside of Storm's character. fukk is she doing randomly fukking Wolverine in the showers? What makes it even more silly is that after she found out about X-Force, she basically told him they can't even be friends and she doesn't want to see him anymore because she's always been strictly about not killing. Now she's fukking him in the showers? Jason Aaron wack for that one.

Come on man, you can't be serious here. First of all, Storm has one of the highest body counts of all the X-Men, of course under Logan. This is the same person that tore Marrow's heart out of her chest. Go back and read Clarmonts X-Treme Xmen, she was merking cats...

Second of all, Storm and Logan have always had a close relationship that had sexual overtones (sometimes they were blatant as hell). Their roles with the Giant Size X-Men roster were very Mother and Father like in relation to the rest of the team (Kurt, Piotr and kitty being the "kids").

Third, I like Storm as a character but if you go back through her history, she has probably been one of the most hypocritical and overdramatic characters in comics. I can't even count the number of times she has said said one thing and did another. This is the same chick that said, after the Secret Wars, she would rather had Colossus DIE than for him to come back and break Kitty's heart.

Her and Logan both take a "Do as I say, not as I do" type of leadership which makes sense why they are so close, they think alike. The difference is nobody ever calls Storm out whereas everyone calls Logan out

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
If there's more, I haven't paid attention to it or skipped over me. Since the late 80s, just don't recall her sleeping with anyone. She's like Jean Grey...very goody two shoes type but Storm is more elegant, regal, and has a royal demeanor about her.

See that's the thing tho... Storm has that regal presence, but she's really ratchet as fukk when you get down to it lol. This chick is from Chicago, you can see it in her lol :smugcena: