Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Storm would never have sex with someone like Wolverine unless she's being mind comtrolled. Way too noble and damn near spat on him after learning about X force.

Dawg, Storm is a hoe.

She BEEN on that Independant Woman/Woman Liberation steeze since jump. And Logan is one of her closest friends and they BEEN had an off and on relationship since the Claremont days. T'Challa fukked up in tellin his EX not to fukk him, you already KNOW that's not the move to make :whoa:

I'm just glad its official now :jawalrus:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
LOL. You know I was reading the old Cable series from the 90s....via 1995-1997...Ian Churchill was drawing Domino like the most stacked up bytch in the history of comics(Jim Lee's Rogue, Michael Turner's Witchblade, J Scott Campbell's Fairchild and Bliss, Ed Bene's Huntress)...got to drop some of those images..people probably forgot about it. I always despised the Cable character but liked everything about Domino.

Domino is the shyt and mad underrated. Logan smashed that too :jawalrus:

Drop them images :blessed:

But why don't you like Cable? I would figure you would respect his No Nonsense attitude and unbreakable will when it comes to accomplishing his mission.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Domino is the shyt and mad underrated. Logan smashed that too :jawalrus:

Drop them images :blessed:

But why don't you like Cable? I would figure you would respect his No Nonsense attitude and unbreakable will when it comes to accomplishing his mission.

There are things about Cable that always irritated me. For one..I liked Stryfe more and thought it would of been MUCH more interesting if he was right during the X Cutioner's Song and ended up being Scott's son. For Scott's decision to come back and bite him like that would of been the ultimate poetic justice and would display just how fukked up Sinister made his life.

I also don't like the cop out stuff with Cable with "he's the most powerful mutant of all time" line that they try to sell but he's fighting the TO virus from Apocalypse yet Nate Grey had all of that going for him and didn't have any of that stupid Askani Son bullshyt title on him. Cable was being a hypocrite with his mother Maddie Pryor when they came face to face too...he just blamed her and gave Scott a pass for leaving him and her for Jean as soon as he could. Just stupid. Especially with someone who grew up in a future as hard and as wild as the one he did.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dawg, Storm is a hoe.

She BEEN on that Independant Woman/Woman Liberation steeze since jump. And Logan is one of her closest friends and they BEEN had an off and on relationship since the Claremont days. T'Challa fukked up in tellin his EX not to fukk him, you already KNOW that's not the move to make :whoa:

I'm just glad its official now :jawalrus:

If she's a hoe, why didn't she get spread eagle for Dr. Doom?:smugbiden:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
If she's a hoe, why didn't she get spread eagle for Dr. Doom?:smugbiden:

She WOULD have, given enough time. :pachaha: Doom's arrogance fukks him up with that kind of stuff.

She's a strong, black woman with POWER. You aren't telling her to do shyt, but if you know how to handle them, you know that they will be spreading legs because "THEY want to" :jawalrus:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
hows the art in uncanny avengers?

Horrible, when did Cassady fall off so hard. Dude is drawing the most simplistic looking shyt and overusing shadows as a shortcut.

Wasn't really feeling the latest issue of Avengers. It wasn't bad, but it felt anti-climactic as fukk.

It does feel like this is the sister book to the main story that's going on in New Avengers. The best stuff in the issue are the little threads that connect to New Avengers.

Avengers #3 was weak. If you got Capt. Universe in your back pocket then there are no more challenges left. They would have to fight Galactus and Thanos every issue to actually have a challenge.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember an annual where Shinboi Shaw was trying to bang her but she figured it out before it went too far. Someone needs to accomplish something like that one day...would be a hilarious storyline. Maybe even...Miss Sinister:scheme:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers #3 was weak. If you got Capt. Universe in your back pocket then there are no more challenges left. They would have to fight Galactus and Thanos every issue to actually have a challenge.

According to Hickman the cast is going to be rotating pretty often so I expect osee Captain Universe written out or "away" during smaller conflicts (the very nature of the character makes that likely).

The issue had some nice character moments and like I said some nice threads that lead into New Avengers, the resolution to the crisis amounted to Captain Universe gives her children as spanking.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Horrible, when did Cassady fall off so hard. Dude is drawing the most simplistic looking shyt and overusing shadows as a shortcut.

PIS/CIS (plot/character induced stupidity):jawalrus:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
To me it felt like Hickman was channeling all the worst aspects of Mark Millar in "widescreen adventure" mode.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's a rebound fukk......:troll:

In Uncanny X-Force it was pretty clear she still mad about T'Challa throwing her out. Even in that AvsX issue she was kind of stalking him on some "I just wanted to see how you was doing" shyt.

I don't see it lasting and it seems mad random, especially with Jean back in the mix. Jean is back AND he young as shyt....You know Logan like them young girls, ask Kitty, Jubilee, Armor, and Idie. :shaq:

Speaking if Armor, WHERE THE fukk IS ARMOR?

And....Wolverine piped? :leon: