Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like putting Iron Man in space....:snoop:

How does he join the guardians ?:duck: and smh at this star lord reboot nicca looking like Steve Rogers/ Alex summers generic blonde hair pretty boy .
A us marine in space with a bunch of alien excons :childplease: changed the whole plot to make it a movie .
I miss the gritty dirtbagish starlord

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew::whoa::to: @ the invincible preview robert kirkman gives no fukks

:mindblown: :damn: :to:

This muthafukka Kirkman stay playing with my emotions. I still remember when he offed Eve, had a nikka mad as shyt...Hopefully this will be a similar swerve and Eve or Rex gonna come to the rescue.

They can't keep doing my nikka Mark like this :sadcam:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:mindblown: :damn: :to:

This muthafukka Kirkman stay playing with my emotions. I still remember when he offed Eve, had a nikka mad as shyt...Hopefully this will be a similar swerve and Eve or Rex gonna come to the rescue.

They can't keep doing my nikka Mark like this :sadcam:

i dunno man i dunno.......:wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read reviews of the issue 100 @Dirty Mcdrawz and :youngsabo: sounds like.
he copped out the page isn't the whole story and marks alive convincing dinosaurus to fix everything

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The review says in the long run it sets up future arcs while restoring the status quo :steviej: . How did they get into that fight anyway ? I'm like 15-20 issues back

warning to other posters do not click this spoiler tag.......
mark gets tired of the superhero thing and decides to work with dinosaurus after realizing that dinosaurus glassing over las vegas did a lot of good for the planet. mark helps dinosaurus but keeps him on a short leash. mark loses his powers after fighting his lil brother over trying using a virus on earth to wipe out the viltrumites(sp). dinosaurus gets impatient and set ups a plan to kill most the of the population of earth.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
warning to other posters do not click this spoiler tag.......
mark gets tired of the superhero thing and decides to work with dinosaurus after realizing that dinosaurus glassing over las vegas did a lot of good for the planet. mark helps dinosaurus but keeps him on a short leash. mark loses his powers after fighting his lil brother over trying using a virus on earth to wipe out the viltrumites(sp). dinosaurus gets impatient and set ups a plan to kill most the of the population of earth.

:heh: wth mark should of known better

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watch they want alexander skarsgard to play him in the movie...:mjpls:

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_0.1_McGuinness_Variant_Textless.jpg

What happened to the mask? That's his trademark :childplease:marvel going to take away all his roguelike Han Soloesque qualities