Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daredevil and the new spiderman are to cross paths in the new daredevil. might check it out, havent read daredevil in a minute

gone check for that uncanny x force with storm and psylocke

any thoughts on savage wolverine?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daredevil and the new spiderman are to cross paths in the new daredevil. might check it out, havent read daredevil in a minute

gone check for that uncanny x force with storm and psylocke

any thoughts on savage wolverine?

Daredevil has been consistently good ever since Mark Waid took over as the writer and the issue with Doc Ock/Spiderman was really good.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't really feeling the latest issue of Avengers. It wasn't bad, but it felt anti-climactic as fukk.

It does feel like this is the sister book to the main story that's going on in New Avengers. The best stuff in the issue are the little threads that connect to New Avengers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logan da gawd just banged Storm in the showers :win:

I'm convinced he's gay now.......Never seen someone work that hard for sloppy seconds.

Logan aint don't want the p*ssy till after another dudes been in it. :gag:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm convinced he's gay now.......Never seen someone work that hard for sloppy seconds.

Logan aint don't want the p*ssy till after another dudes been in it. :gag:

:rudy:

Did you even read the book? They smashed before and she was basically throwing the puss at him. He earned it too because Logan and Storm were dating/fukkin BEFORE Black Panther and T'Challa actually stole her away from Logan because he dazzled her with riches and told her he'd make her a queen and gave her that expensive ass African wedding.

Logan's pockets ain't deep enough to compete with that level of tricking. :huhldup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

Did you even read the book? They smashed before and she was basically throwing the puss at him. He earned it too because Logan and Storm were dating/fukkin BEFORE Black Panther and T'Challa actually stole her away from Logan because he dazzled her with riches and told her he'd make her a queen and gave her that expensive ass African wedding.

Logan's pockets ain't deep enough to compete with that level of tricking. :huhldup:

Panther popped Storm cherry bruh.....That was years before Storm even joined the X-men. :shaq:

*edit*

And yeah I read the issue.

I just like :troll:ing Wolverine fans from time to time. :lolbron:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Panther popped Storm cherry bruh.....That was years before Storm even joined the X-men. :shaq:

nikka... XAVIER popped that cherry... he found her @ 10 yrs old pickpocketting him. He read that mind and found out the wallet wasn't what she was reaching for :smugfavre:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

*edit*

And yeah I read the issue.

I just like :troll:ing Wolverine fans from time to time. :lolbron:

Man we all on the same team! Last few weeks been rough for my nikka, he needs this come up :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Storm would never have sex with someone like Wolverine unless she's being mind comtrolled. Way too noble and damn near spat on him after learning about X force.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm would never have sex with someone like Wolverine unless she's being mind comtrolled. Way too noble and damn near spat on him after learning about X force.

It's a rebound fukk......:troll:

In Uncanny X-Force it was pretty clear she still mad about T'Challa throwing her out. Even in that AvsX issue she was kind of stalking him on some "I just wanted to see how you was doing" shyt.

I don't see it lasting and it seems mad random, especially with Jean back in the mix. Jean is back AND he young as shyt....You know Logan like them young girls, ask Kitty, Jubilee, Armor, and Idie. :shaq:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL. You know I was reading the old Cable series from the 90s....via 1995-1997...Ian Churchill was drawing Domino like the most stacked up bytch in the history of comics(Jim Lee's Rogue, Michael Turner's Witchblade, J Scott Campbell's Fairchild and Bliss, Ed Bene's Huntress)...got to drop some of those images..people probably forgot about it. I always despised the Cable character but liked everything about Domino.