Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Captain America Sam Wilson #21 :mjcry:

That was my Captain America :to:

:francis: shyt felt like Obama leaving office again...... with a turncoat in the cut to replace him

Also the crew was wack..... I know its kind of an expansion book just to get those characters together.... but it was not clicking with me with all those thought bubbles. I thought Bendis showed thought bubbles were out of touch

:ld:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How is Xmen Blue breh? I picked it up last night but tapered off checking out Punisher v. Deadpool
Its ok
Theres some Wolverine ish going on at the end
I dont know what thats about but it sparked my interest more

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its ok
Theres some Wolverine ish going on at the end
I dont know what thats about but it sparked my interest more

Looks like Ultimate wolverines son..... which is cool. I am pretty sure he is going to join the team. Also the stuff Generation X actually has me hoping they add a few members to the team

With all that said I liked this book more than X-man gold

teacher

All Star
Daps
:francis: shyt felt like Obama leaving office again...... with a turncoat in the cut to replace him

Also the crew was wack..... I know its kind of an expansion book just to get those characters together.... but it was not clicking with me with all those thought bubbles. I thought Bendis showed thought bubbles were out of touch

:ld:

you think? calling cops pigs and advocating violence towards police because of mistreatment is always a plus to me :yeshrug:

Brehs a got X-Men #1

Where the beef at?

When they are playing baseball, the tee shirt colossus is wearing

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so Thanos was just all flabby and sickly and shyt for the last 5 issues and now all of a sudden got that fukk you up strength back?:stopitslime:

i swear if it wasnt for Deadpool id run up in the Marvel offices like Diddy did that one muthafukka :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:ohhh: I have water damaged copy of X-men 25(1993). I wonder how much that is worth....
Probably not worth much. Unless it's the first appearance of someone like Cable, Deadpool, etc a lot of 90's comics aren't worth much. Maybe in another 20 years it will be worth more but right now you'll probably lucky to get at the most $5.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
YOOO too many villains have been running up in the Bat Cave lately. Joker, (allegedly Comedian from WatchMen), Amanda Waller, Shiva AND Ra's (in the SAME issue).

Batman gotta get sum act right in the D.C. Universe!!!

:damn:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
YOOO too many villains have been running up in the Bat Cave lately. Joker, (allegedly Comedian from WatchMen), Amanda Waller, Shiva AND Ra's (in the SAME issue).

Batman gotta get sum act right in the D.C. Universe!!!

:damn:

How the fukk did Waller get in there, :dahell: