Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Aint even just comics
You got cards figures or something
You getting SOMETHING

Meh, not gonna wait 30+ years. I'll let my Kobe rookie cards continue to marinate.
:ohhh: I have water damaged copy of X-men 25(1993). I wonder how much that is worth....
I saw a cat selling them for 3 bucks :heh:

I found mine in a dollar bin

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm in Books A Million right now tryna find a X-Men: Gold #1.

I ain't know Power Man & Iron Fist was ending

:damn:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, don't think I'll cop one. Gonna have to wait 70 years for it to be worth something decent. I'll be 99 if I even fuvkin live that long. :francis:

Comic life be outa control tho
I had a Silver Surfer #1 raggedy looking shyt and sold that bytch in Manhattan in 1998 for $25,000

shyt is real!

:ohhh:

Got back from my shop a little while ago. The owner was there today (wasn't last week when I picked up my stuff including X Men Gold) and grabbed my pulled list. When he brought it over he saw that I had X Men Blue in my hand and asked if I grabbed Gold last week. I told him I did and asked him if he had heard much on the controversy.

He looked at me and said..":sas1:Ohhhh ya. Hold on to that issue. Get it pressed and stash it away :sas2:"

He followed it up with, "I mean its unfortunate that it's because of the circumstance :hubie:"

We both looked at each other like :manny: :myman:

Im telling you, get it if you still can