Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

teacher

All Star
Daps
Spider-man renew our vows still bringing it with the X-men crossover I thought it was over after the mole man arc started to fall off.

XMB pretty good can't go wrong with the Juggernaut glad I checked it out due to the praise in this thread. Why the fukk did wolverine have blond hair though :hhh:

Weapon X didn't have any expectations except it has wolverine , sabretooth and lady deathstrike characters that are nostalgic to me, but the issue was definitely pretty good how it's going to intertwine with XMG we'll have to see:yeshrug:

Deadpool vs Punisher Marvel should of done this a while ago...this is a deadpool vs miniseries I think the people actually wanted

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: shyt felt like Obama leaving office again...... with a turncoat in the cut to replace him

Also the crew was wack..... I know its kind of an expansion book just to get those characters together.... but it was not clicking with me with all those thought bubbles. I thought Bendis showed thought bubbles were out of touch

:ld:
fukk a rogers #notmycap

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
17952839_10101264363078762_7220337914790969225_n.jpg

17903514_10101264363218482_7929659257806604646_n.jpg

17951555_10101264363443032_2879402979267119139_n.jpg

17904418_10101264363458002_6564844197808170448_n.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
rogers ? Yup he's been a dikk for years since a vs x pretty much .im a huge cap fan. But fascist I know the best way for everyone cap was terrible

Yeah I really didnt like the way Cap was talking down to scott...:scust: The x-men was right in all the shyt they did they was fighting against human oppression on some bullshyt. The xmen never went out and outright attacked muthafukkas. Cap should have been more amenable...

Whats happened since then???:jbhmm:

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've finally dropped Black Panther. Tried to give it a chance but it's just not good.

Both Batman and Detective Comics continue to be good reads.

Am I the only one currently enjoying Aquaman? Shyt has been mad consistent.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really didnt like the way Cap was talking down to scott...:scust The x-men was right in all the shyt they did they was fighting against human oppression on some bullshyt. The xmen never went out and outright attacked muthafukkas. Cap should have been more amenable...

He was a jerk in avengers during time runs out

parallax

Superstar
Daps
cap has never stepped close to fascism

rogers ? Yup he's been a dikk for years since a vs x pretty much .im a huge cap fan. But fascist I know the best way for everyone cap was terrible

to be fair to cap in these instances, the options he faced were mutants trying to embrace a cosmic entity coming to earth, and the world literally ending. cap is consistent in trying not to let the earth get beyond fukked up
Yeah I really didnt like the way Cap was talking down to scott...:scust: The x-men was right in all the shyt they did they was fighting against human oppression on some bullshyt. The xmen never went out and outright attacked muthafukkas. Cap should have been more amenable...

scott got tunnel vision when it game to hope and the phoenix. training the next phoenix with military drills instead of having his daughter(a surviving phoenix host)
train her? not seeing that she was completely unprepared for control of the phoenix power and would have destroyed the world? not knowing that the lights that were supposed to help hope would have been pulled out of the game, because android in space wanted to see how she would react without their help? the cards were stacked against them and he didnt even know it. as for x-men never outright attacking people i agree completely. but a problem comes when you have known mutant terrorists and killers on your teams. what are people supposed to think when you have teams with mystique, sabretooth, and magneto? it seems like mutants are enabling their constant fukkery

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

to be fair to cap in these instances, the options he faced were mutants trying to embrace a cosmic entity coming to earth, and the world literally ending. cap is consistent in trying not to let the earth get beyond fukked up

scott got tunnel vision when it game to hope and the phoenix. training the next phoenix with military drills instead of having his daughter(a surviving phoenix host)
train her? not seeing that she was completely unprepared for control of the phoenix power and would have destroyed the world? not knowing that the lights that were supposed to help hope would have been pulled out of the game, because android in space wanted to see how she would react without their help? the cards were stacked against them and he didnt even know it. as for x-men never outright attacking people i agree completely. but a problem comes when you have known mutant terrorists and killers on your teams. what are people supposed to think when you have teams with mystique, sabretooth, and magneto? it seems like mutants are enabling their constant fukkery

full
full
full

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No. Stop making excuses

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres no need to make excuses. what i said is fact. did cap come off strong? no doubt. but was he wrong to be concerned enough to do so?
He handled it like a jerk . Cap isn't the only superhero in the world and he barely interacts with mutant issues . He decided to takr lead on something he knew nothing about and to go to the mutants like give us hope !!! He overstepped his bounds