Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
under the radar books? paperbacks, anyone?

split on some of the marvel ow books

need to read up on world's finest as well

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

under the radar?

Currently? Hypernaturals. Thief of Thieves. The whoooole Valiant revamp. Saga. Scarlet Spider. Hawkeye is the best book Marvel's putting out right now.

Old books? eh... King City. "The Sword" by The Luna Brothers. "Gravel" by Warren Ellis. "Down" by Ellis.....

I can't think of any more right now. I can list more when they come to me....if you want.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
under the radar?

Currently? Hypernaturals. Thief of Thieves. The whoooole Valiant revamp. Saga. Scarlet Spider. Hawkeye is the best book Marvel's putting out right now.

Old books? eh... King City. "The Sword" by The Luna Brothers. "Gravel" by Warren Ellis. "Down" by Ellis.....

I can't think of any more right now. I can list more when they come to me....if you want.

Valiant has been pure piffery across the board. I can't believe they've recaptured the magic of the previous incarnation of the company.
I guess that's what good writing will do for you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
under the radar?

the sword was pretty good...should check out girls too

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
it's a crime that saga isn't mentioned more in here. every issue have been 5 stars imo

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps

"ZOO" <------it's a good graphic novel.

Demon Knights (DC Comics) it ties into "Stormwatch" It's set in tha "King Arthur" time period

Manhattan Projects- fictional, off tha wall "re-telling" of Einsten, Feynman, etc., as they built tha nuclear bomb and other science fiction madness.

Chew (Image Comics)- It's about a detective who eats food and gets a

psychic vibe from it.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prv14673_cov.jpg

oh my! lol