The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bumping for the culture. :mjpls:
I’ll address you because you seem more mature and level headed.

I got “atted” in this thread. I seen YOUR work in the video you posted, dope work. The OP listed the stipulations, which is good. However, the one with the biggest mouth posted a dude doing 12 reps of 225 and that’s it. Nothing else. Where are the other exercises? This is the dude you’re co-signing? And y’all want dudes to take this thread serious and post work? Nah, boy is a clown and you’re not demanding receipts from him doesn’t look good. This thread could’ve been dope, but when you got Takashi 5’11 starting threads this is what you get.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I’ll address you because you seem more mature and level headed.

I got “atted” in this thread. I seen YOUR work in the video you posted, dope work. The OP listed the stipulations, which is good. However, the one with the biggest mouth posted a dude doing 12 reps of 225 and that’s it. Nothing else. Where are the other exercises? This is the dude you’re co-signing? And y’all want dudes to take this thread serious and post work? Nah, boy is a clown and you’re not demanding receipts from him doesn’t look good. This thread could’ve been dope, but when you got Takashi 69 starting threads this is what you get.

Oh I wholly agree. I was tryna give people the benefit of the doubt since the deadline wasn't until tomorrow.

As for the challenge, I argued that OP shoulda done a bench/squat/dead challenge. I thought people would have posted receipts for that more than this.

And OP is not my dude: he's on recharge for getting negged in another fitness thread he was arguing shyt with me in like last weak. :dead:

Thread coulda been great but most people seem to have very little pride or honor. Coupla cats at least admitted they couldn't do the challenge, and I can respect a dude straight-up saying "I can't". Issa bunch of gym shyt I can't do.

Buncha people, including the OP, been running they mouths off ITT. Dudes on here claim they bout that calisthenics life but can't/won't post a video doing 10 pull-ups and/or 33 legit push-ups. Some dudes got atted and then hit the :stopitslime: "use the search function" when it woulda taken 5 seconds to link a video you already had. Other cats talmbout "it's too easy". If that's the case, up the weight and stunt on dude. Don't tell me shyt is easy and then not even do that.

Same story as this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-liftoff.452537/.

It seems like most people mentioned in the OP was finna either duck the thread, cop a plea, or hit the <camby>"I don't need to post shyt" excuse when that was exactly the point of the thread.
:mindblown:

It's one of the reasons I won't take posts in The Gym too seriously anymore, cause when folks on the coli get called out they usually fold like fresh laundry. :banderas: