The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
nikkas live states away stop with the empty threats nobody traveling to nobody bytch ass nikka you won’t even post who you really are showing you workout but you tough shut up p*ssy
I asked where you lived in the PM and you never told me so I shot you MY addy where the link up could happen. Now you copping pleas lil dude. Don’t worry you ain’t the first one from the Coli I touched up. Lil Tekashi is 5’11 200 lbs. Niqqa that’s my 11th grade height and weight:stopitslime: Get at somebody else with your screaming, turn niqqas like you into a bunk mate. FOH Lil niqqa for you get slicked.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I asked where you lived in the PM and you never told me so I shot you MY addy where the link up could happen. Now you copping pleas lil dude. Don’t worry you ain’t the first one from the Coli I touched up. Lil Tekashi is 5’11 200 lbs. Niqqa that’s my 11th grade height and weight:stopitslime: Get at somebody else with your screaming, turn niqqas like you into a bunk mate. FOH Lil niqqa for you get slicked.

I'll fold you too lil nikka :birdman:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

31 pages later and neither one of you pussies have posted a video bytch nikkas shut the fukk up both you hoe ass nikkas

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

31 pages later and neither one of you pussies have posted a video bytch nikkas shut the fukk up both you hoe ass nikkas

tenor.png

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was OriginalGangsta but yeah someone alluded to this earlier

my bad

originalgangsta was when he pretended to be an ex con personal trainer. He paid someone to post videos where they acted like it was him

He got banned, came back as A.R and made THOUSANDS of posts talking about dikk size
BD5043B7-1A00-4501-A5CD-FEBC310962C9.png

Just be cool bruh

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@5’11Behomoth breh

Why are you doing this again after you got caught using fake videos under your old A.R. Screename where you pretended to be an ex con? :mindblown:

It was OriginalGangsta but yeah someone alluded to this earlier

my bad

originalgangsta was when he pretended to be an ex con personal trainer. He paid someone to post videos where they acted like it was him

He got banned, came back as A.R and made THOUSANDS of posts talking about dikk size
View attachment 30247

Just be cool bruh

:aicmon:Knew this niqqa was a clown.

You dudes is clowns like I said my video up lol now I’m using fake videos again. You fat boys either post ya videos or keep it moving