The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
if a guy could bench 225 12 times he should be able to squat and deadlift a lot more than 225 12 times. And im not driving to the gym to take videos for you fakkit nikkas
yeah ya'll def don't be in the gym to even fix your mouth to say some stupid shyt like this.
bench literally has nothing to do with deadlifting or squating

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah ya'll def don't be in the gym to even fix your mouth to say some stupid shyt like this.
bench literally has nothing to do with deadlifting or squating

i didnt say they had anything to do with each other you dumbass. Most people can deadlift and squat more then they can bench that's a fact if you can bench 225 12 times you should be able to deadlift and squat 225 a lot more than 12 times....no one here gives a fukk what you fake ass meatheads be saying

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i didnt say they had anything to do with each other you dumbass. Most people can deadlift and squat more then they can bench that's a fact if you can bench 225 12 times you should be able to deadlift and squat 225 a lot more than 12 times....no one here gives a fukk what you fake ass meatheads be saying
So where yo videos at?:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not following this logic my man.
you can do weighted pull ups. so what does that test again?
additionally its working totally different muscle groups

Weighted pullups is just added resistance to your own body weight. So you are still testing your relativd strength. You just added some extra resistance. The bench press doesn't include you having to move your body weight so it doesn't test your relative strength.