The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Oh I wholly agree. I was tryna give people the benefit of the doubt since the deadline wasn't until tomorrow.

As for the challenge, I argued that OP shoulda done a bench/squat/dead challenge. I thought people would have posted receipts for that more than this.

And OP is not my dude: he's on recharge for getting negged in another fitness thread he was arguing shyt with me in like last weak. :dead:

Thread coulda been great but most people seem to have very little pride or honor. Coupla cats at least admitted they couldn't do the challenge, and I can respect a dude straight-up saying "I can't". Issa bunch of gym shyt I can't do.

Buncha people, including the OP, been running they mouths off ITT. Dudes on here claim they bout that calisthenics life but can't/won't post a video doing 10 pull-ups and/or 33 legit push-ups. Some dudes got atted and then hit the :stopitslime: "use the search function" when it woulda taken 5 seconds to link a video you already had. Other cats talmbout "it's too easy". If that's the case, up the weight and stunt on dude. Don't tell me shyt is easy and then not even do that.

Same story as this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-liftoff.452537/.

It seems like most people mentioned in the OP was finna either duck the thread, cop a plea, or hit the <camby>"I don't need to post shyt" excuse when that was exactly the point of the thread.
:mindblown:

It's one of the reasons I won't take posts in The Gym too seriously anymore, cause when folks on the coli get called out they usually fold like fresh laundry. :banderas:
Our dialogue started back in the calisthenics thread where I made a post from 2014 and 7 years later you and others upped my post and felt it was duck tales. Cool, because that was years ago, and also I’m not at the point in life to show and prove to dudes up here, too secure as a real one. I think the dudes who been “called out”, didn’t post because of the energy behind this thread, or like me they just don’t give a damn. I stopped posting in the gym years ago because it was a ghost town. Again, dope props on your video.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Our dialogue started back in the calisthenics thread where I made a post from 2014 and 7 years later you and others upped my post and felt it was duck tales. Cool, because that was years ago, and also I’m not at the point in life to show and prove to dudes up here, too secure as a real one. I think the dudes who been “called out”, didn’t post because of the energy behind this thread, or like me they just don’t give a damn. I stopped posting in the gym years ago because it was a ghost town. Again, dope props on your video.

Maybe it was the wording of the post, but I know most gym regular cats can't squat that much weight, let alone bench that much, especially without practicing the lift.
:patrice:

If you can you're prolly unusually skrong, but with absolutely no receipts it really doesn't matter.

Me believing or not believing you makes no actual difference on anything in this reality.
:manny:

You see how other folks from that responded in here, so you'll understand if I'm a bit skeptical of Coli Calis Crew.
:yeshrug:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Maybe it was the wording of the post, but I know most gym regular cats can't squat that much weight, let alone bench that much, especially without practicing the lift.
:patrice:

If you can you're prolly unusually skrong, but with absolutely no receipts it really doesn't matter.

Me believing or not believing you makes no actual difference on anything in this reality.
:manny:

You see how other folks from that responded in here, so you'll understand if I'm a bit skeptical of Coli Calis Crew.
:yeshrug:
Everyone is skeptical of everything, I know how it’s goes. I’ve been lifting, doing calis and boxing over 25 years, so my mindset is different than most up here, not that serious to prove. But y’all do y’all, no hate or skepticism over here.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ll address you because you seem more mature and level headed.

I got “atted” in this thread. I seen YOUR work in the video you posted, dope work. The OP listed the stipulations, which is good. However, the one with the biggest mouth posted a dude doing 12 reps of 225 and that’s it. Nothing else. Where are the other exercises? This is the dude you’re co-signing? And y’all want dudes to take this thread serious and post work? Nah, boy is a clown and you’re not demanding receipts from him doesn’t look good. This thread could’ve been dope, but when you got Takashi 5’11 starting threads this is what you get.
p*ssy shut the fukk up you hopped in my inbox talking spicy after you got mad because you lied about your working out results :mjlol: and still no videos or nothing just throwing indirect shots now boy fukk you

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh I wholly agree. I was tryna give people the benefit of the doubt since the deadline wasn't until tomorrow.

As for the challenge, I argued that OP shoulda done a bench/squat/dead challenge. I thought people would have posted receipts for that more than this.

And OP is not my dude: he's on recharge for getting negged in another fitness thread he was arguing shyt with me in like last weak. :dead:

Thread coulda been great but most people seem to have very little pride or honor. Coupla cats at least admitted they couldn't do the challenge, and I can respect a dude straight-up saying "I can't". Issa bunch of gym shyt I can't do.

Buncha people, including the OP, been running they mouths off ITT. Dudes on here claim they bout that calisthenics life but can't/won't post a video doing 10 pull-ups and/or 33 legit push-ups. Some dudes got atted and then hit the :stopitslime: "use the search function" when it woulda taken 5 seconds to link a video you already had. Other cats talmbout "it's too easy". If that's the case, up the weight and stunt on dude. Don't tell me shyt is easy and then not even do that.

Same story as this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-liftoff.452537/.

It seems like most people mentioned in the OP was finna either duck the thread, cop a plea, or hit the <camby>"I don't need to post shyt" excuse when that was exactly the point of the thread.
:mindblown:

It's one of the reasons I won't take posts in The Gym too seriously anymore, cause when folks on the coli get called out they usually fold like fresh laundry. :banderas:
Man no fukk all that him and others why the threads on here never go as planned they talk big big shyt and then when it’s time to prove they bytch up fukk that nikka,then these nikkas be talking about seeing you in public but won’t post a video proving they real to someone hundreds of miles away but I’m supposed to believe they’ll pull up :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Man no fukk all that him and others why the threads on here never go as planned they talk big big shyt and then when it’s time to prove they bytch up fukk that nikka,then these nikkas be talking about seeing you in public but won’t post a video proving they real to someone hundreds of miles away but I’m supposed to believe they’ll pull up :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I don't know why dudes get mad when folks ask for receipts. Coli cats just be walking out of stores after buying stuff without one? :mjpls:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know why dudes get mad when folks ask for receipts. Coli cats just be walking out of stores after buying stuff without one? :mjpls:

Also make sure to post up the rest of the challenge by tomorrow @5’11Behomoth.

You don't want dudes in 7 years to be pulling your man card talmbout :duck: in this thread.

These dudes idiots and yea I got you ima drop the pull-ups and pushups today and the squats and dead’s tomorrow

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
These dudes idiots and yea I got you ima drop the pull-ups and pushups today and the squats and dead’s tomorrow
You created this thread Tekashi 5’11, and your dumb ass talk all of this nonsense and posted one punk ass video. Clown niqqa. Like I said in the PM, you can get these hands with or without gloves, then we can hit the weights and I’ll bust your punk ass again. I gave you the addy, THOSE are my receipts little niqqa.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You created this thread Tekashi 5’11, and your dumb ass talk all of this nonsense and posted one punk ass video. Clown niqqa. Like I said in the PM, you can get these hands with or without gloves, then we can hit the weights. I gave you the addy, THOSE are my receipts little niqqa.
p*ssy aint nobody listening to these weak fake ass threats bytch post a video or shut the fukk up

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
p*ssy aint nobody listening to these weak fake ass threats bytch post a video or shut the fukk up
Exactly. My shyt is in real life, I fight niqqa. You post your little 225 video and now you’re a guru? Tekashi 5’11. Little niqqa. Let’s post a video of the link up with hands, I’ll definitely do that. But nah, you won’t because you like putting on little punk aaa shows for the Coli like you tough. Like I said in the private chat, you got the addy. Little niqqa.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly. My shyt is in real life, I fight niqqa. You post your little 225 video and now you’re a guru? Tekashi 5’11. Little niqqa. Let’s post a video of the link up with hands, I’ll definitely do that. But nah, you won’t because you like putting on little punk aaa shows for the Coli like you tough. Like I said in the private chat, you got the addy. Little niqqa.
nikkas live states away stop with the empty threats nobody traveling to nobody bytch ass nikka you won’t even post who you really are showing you workout but you tough shut up p*ssy